correction Post time: 2013-1-29 14:31
Although some are eager to embrace multi-culturalism,
but many are opposed to it,
not willing to acc ...

edifying article!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-11 09:43:02 |Display all floors
Introduced

The Anglo Saxon and the Celt in Australia are introduced species.Like the cats and dogs and sheep and cattle they brought with them.I think the best solution would be a withdrawal of everyone to pre Columbus borders.Nature would be overjoyed.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-11 10:08:52 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-12-11 09:43
Introduced

The Anglo Saxon and the Celt in Australia are introduced species.Like the cats and dogs  ...

"a withdrawal of everyone to pre Columbus borders.Nature would be overjoyed"

What on earth does this mean for the Australian population ? If you withdrew everyone who was an "introduced species" ( to use your ever so polite term ) then that would leave only full-blooded Kooris ( Aboriginals ) left. There are probably fewer than 5,000 of such people left in the country so that would make the place very sparesely populated indeed. And exactly where would you send the other 22 million people to ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-11 18:47:39 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-12-11 10:08
"a withdrawal of everyone to pre Columbus borders.Nature would be overjoyed"

What on earth does t ...

I do hope there are more than 5000 survivors of the great Australian genocide.We could let all those with some indigenous genes stay.Those deported would naturally have to return to where their ancestors came from.England and Ireland would become crowded but ethnically pure.If Trans is right the creativity of the Anglo Celtic population would ensure their prosperity.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-11 19:02:19 |Display all floors
Salter

The stupid name gives me reason to relate the story of an Anglo Celtic blunder in Louisiana that caused environmental damage.Texaco was drilling for oil in a shallow fresh water lake when they drilled accidentally into an underground salt mine.The entire lake emptied itself into the mine and was then filled with salt water from the sea.How many more of these Judeo Celtic Anglo mistakes can nature take ?
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 06:40:35 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-12-11 18:57
I can just feel the joy of indigenous people when they read articles on how their invaders are suffe ...

You are easily pleased.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 06:46:19 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-12-11 18:47

I do hope there are more than 5000 survivors of the great Australian genocide.We could let a ...

So exactly how would you discern which people had "indigenous genes" ? This would require genetic testing of several million people, and many of them might not even personally identify themselves as native Kooris. However, it's great to see you welcoming so many Chinese who I am sure would be thrilled to return to the homes of their ancestors, probably the majority being able to go back to the poverty areas of Fujian, Guangdong, Hunan, Sichuan etc. and get back behind the plough.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.