Author: sansukong

Defaulting on workers' pay must stop [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-28 15:39:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-1-28 14:53
Not paying the wages of farmers-turned-workers on time has become a chronic problem. So severe is the problem that in 2003, Premier Wen Jiabao intervened personally to get a migrant worker her arrear wages.

This is a very classic raw case of mockery of justice. One worker? What happened to those unfortunate thousands who were cheated of their sweat and blood earned payrolls? No one can be more despicable than one who steals from a beggar's bowl!
Translate ........

這是嘲弄的一例非常經典原始的對正義。一名工人?這些不幸的數千人被騙了他們的汗水和血掙工資的發生了什麼問題?沒有人可以比一個人偷了從乞丐碗更卑鄙
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-28 15:48:40 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-1-28 13:00
I don't get it,
how can employers selectively default on wage debt?
if they don't pay wage, they hav ...

T.I.C.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-28 15:52:49 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-27 11:48
This is the wrong forum for this issue, you know it

Not if it involves foreign owned companies, or companies supplying the export market.  Regardless, the question of the next level of economic reforms - like regularly scheduled payroll checks or direct deposit - does come into play at this point.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-28 16:45:04 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2013-1-28 15:52
Not if it involves foreign owned companies, or companies supplying the export market.  Regardless, ...

Defaulting ......it is intentional, it is planned.....it happens to the young, the new recruits, the migrants, the Tibetans, the Uighers and people that some bosses just want to bully.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-29 01:16:58 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-1-28 02:45
Defaulting ......it is intentional, it is planned.....it happens to the young, the new recruits, t ...

... its "good business" to the Havard Business School types - i.e. those princings sent to American Universities to be taught 'Western Ways'.

{pause}  Seriously, unless P.R. China is willing to evolve and enforce its economic laws - this is going to be a big, big source of 'disharmony' for the powers to be in Beijing.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-29 08:43:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-29 02:31
Actually Sans Souci is lending his little weight to a heavy moral and social issue and I share his ...

Swindling of wages.

If they can swindle the wages of international footballers Drogba and Anelka, what cannot be done.?

They problem of swindling wages is certainly much bigger and much deeper than people realise or talk about.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-29 11:18:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-29 01:27
May I teach your grandfather not to suck eggs because of the salmonella danger?n

I am not the lest surprised that you are that knowledgeable on sucking eggs!
Translate ......

我并不感到惊讶,你是知识渊博的吸吮鸡蛋!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.