Good question that should be answered well

coz

how you mean they arethe  same girl?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-22 21:52:25 |Display all floors
Carole66 Post time: 2013-1-22 21:29
how you mean they arethe  same girl?

coz

I see love, pure love in the OP defending his another handle or partner or member or waiter or whatever

i dont know if they are girls but if they are girl, they are very masculine girls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 00:50:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 00:54:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-23 01:03:22 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-1-23 00:54
I am in contact with sansukong.

He has gone through a terrible time, but why was not this brought ...

I did make an intercession for sansukong about 2 months ago in this forum but your interest was obviously somewhere else at that time and for some reason you want to be yet another to add to the already baseless accusations here  .......   

If you care then speak up, but I am not the one calling someone a 'Rat' everyday ..........

You will note that sansukong voted for me even before this thread and you are not the only one who talks to him .........

If you care make a comment to those that proffer the abuse in the first place  ......   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 01:16:59 |Display all floors

abuse

oh dear.....

you definetely are big shameless person to talk like that

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.