Author: woundedknee

Continent of America is NOT a New World!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2020-4-10 15:06:19 |Display all floors

Like I said, Arizona is the only State where you can find a significant numbers of indigenous Native Americans population.

It's a barren desert land with triple digit temperature nearly year round.  

download.jpeg
Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-4-17 16:50:58 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2020-3-13 07:10
Truth is mega genocide of indigenous Native American people on their own beloved motherlands ...
  Truth is mega genocide of indigenous Native American people on their own beloved motherlands, and their population in Continents of America 500 yrs ago was around 15 millions, while European population in Europe was around 20 millions.

Today, Natives population at 15 million, while European population, in Continents of America + Europe, at a staggering 'ONE BILLION'!

For instance, 200 years ago here in USA, around 3 million Germans came, and now there are 65 millions German-Americans; while 150 years ago, around 2 millions Irish came, and now there are 45 million Irish-Americans.

While 500 years ago there were estimated 5 to 6 millions indigenous Native Americans in USA, before Christopher Columbus arrived. Today there are only around 2 million indigenous Native Americans survived.

Do you know the fact that in California alone had an estimated half a million (500,000) indigenous Native people inhabited there before Spaniard arrived.

While less than 5 % were hunter gatherers, overwhelming majority of Natives settled down; along Oceans, rivers and lakes, and grew agricultural stuff and fish for food.

After Spaniard and Anglo conquest; after placing them in Rancheria & Reservation, only 20,000 Natives survived.   

A sad truth.     

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-5-4 07:31:30 |Display all floors

Here's my curiosity question, (and let me also be a little blunt;

They came over across the Atlantic ocean,

They killed the people of the land,

They took over their land,

They depleted the bountiful natural resources from the land.

So what is good of these invaders Colonizers, may I ask?

Like I said, I'm just curious, that's all!

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-5-18 08:48:08 |Display all floors
They came over across the Atlantic ocean,
They killed the people of the land,
They took over their land,
They depleted the bountiful natural resources from the land.

Mr George,

You sure do have the right to be curious, that's for sure. Best I can say is read the following thread, which may help you see the 360 degree views on this 500 years old Colonization issue.

meanwhile . . . . , Stay Strong and Long Live to the Natives!

'Christian Europeans' Original Sin'

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=734896&fromuid=864273

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-5-29 02:05:31 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2020-5-18 08:48
Mr George,

You sure do have the right to be curious, that's for sure. Best I can say is read th ...

Stay Strong and Long Live to the Natives!   

The world is full of wolves  
    wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims ;

Stay Strong and Long Live to the Natives !   

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-1 08:11:29 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2020-5-29 02:05
The world is full of wolves      wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims ;

Stay St ...

The saying, 'world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims' is just about right.
"Speaking of original cardinal sin, may I ask, are they thy invaders Colonizers trying hard to hide and marginalize 'Colonization' forever?   

In my humble opinion, it doesn't work that way, that the cardinal sin will continues on, and on."   

The true of the matter is that indigenous Native people will be the subject of scapegoating, and victimization by the invader Colonizers of their land, as long as they occupy their lands in order to justify their occupation.

Like I said, Indigenous Native People would forever be the subject of scapegoat, and victimized by the occupiers of their land, as long as they occupy those rich bountiful lands in order to justify their occupation.

In my humble opinion, its about time so for the little birds to grow back their population on their own nests; if these nests are filled with big outsider birds for so long, how can the little native birds will have the chance to grow and reclaim what are righteously theirs?

Like I said, indigenous Natives, the rightful owner of the land, their very own beloved motherland, need to have to restore their dignity, their identity, their land, their population and their future.   
They also need to catch up with 500 years of loss time that they had endured and suffered through. After all, it's their land.

Finally, few people today realize original Christianity as a product of Revolution. Christian as a religion was born and formed 2000 years ago as a soft revolution to confront mighty Roman Empire through non-violence way, and to raise awareness of the plights of the weak, the poor, the oppressed and the neglect. This Christian doctrine spread out throughout Europe like a forest fire, (as a form of theology, and later into a religion), since people of Europe were all working poor, living under Roman reign, and paying and shouldering heavy tax burden imposed by mighty Roman Empire. So, all in all, Christian/Christianity was a Revolution-turned-Religion.

'Christian was a Revolution'

More at, https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=738275&fromuid=1002788

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.