Author: ttt222

Does US have plans to start a new Cold War?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-17 15:08:16 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-1-17 14:36
How dare you bash USA? without uncle sam during the ww2, in wich country would you live?you may beli ...

The USA only came into the war for it's own good, not for others, no one owes it anything.
you may think you live outside the box, but your really just inside another one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 15:08:46 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-17 14:50
I am like you  ........

I will bash who I want to  ........

you may think you live outside the box, but your really just inside another one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 15:14:51 |Display all floors
woshier Post time: 2013-1-17 14:56
No, the USA is, and this is obvious.
The USA needs a perceived enemy to justify it's military spen ...

What justifies China's massive defence spending and build up? Why is it only acceptable for China to have perceived enemies and noone else?
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 15:23:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by woshier at 2013-1-17 17:24
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-1-17 17:14
What justifies China's massive defence spending and build up? Why is it only acceptable for China  ...

China is a big country.
I personally do not like military build ups.
The USA, a much smaller country has been building up it's military for decades, yet it complains about China. China has been far less aggressive than the USA, so please don't single out China on this, it's a stupid argument.
While we live in a world with a country such as the USA, any country would feel the need for defence, especially as the USA has undemocratically decided it is the world leader because and only because it is the most powerful, not a good recommendation by any means.
yet the USA continues to stir up fear about China over little conflicts, little in comparison to it's hegemony.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 15:33:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Prometheus2 at 2013-1-17 15:37
woshier Post time: 2013-1-17 15:23
China is a big country.
I personally do not like military build ups.
The USA, a much smaller countr ...

Do you think China has any blame in creating fear amongst its neighbours? Or is it alwas the fault of others? You cannot expect everyone to trust China when China's military build up suggests it trusts nonoe itself.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 15:57:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by woshier at 2013-1-17 18:01
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-1-17 17:33
Do you think China has any blame in creating fear amongst its neighbours? Or is it alwas the fault  ...

well, I am sure anyone would be concerned about any others military build up for sure, but, China has stated many times that it is only concerned with its own sovereignty and so far this is true ( though it does anti piracy patrols too).
On the other other hand, the USA does not do this, Example; the defence shield Russia complained about, when asked for assurances regarding its use the USA refused to give any. The USA has it's bases all over the damn world, yet it stirs up trouble about China.
The US military is the "Trojan Horse" of the world, especially give their refusal to talk about nuclear deployment.
Why would anyone trust THEM?The US is the one spreading fear so as to get others to let them in further to Asia, thjough there was alread some fear, the USA is doing it's best to increase it.
These actions by the USA were so damn obvious and predictable.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-17 16:16:03 |Display all floors
woshier Post time: 2013-1-17 14:56
No, the USA is, and this is obvious.
The USA needs a perceived enemy to justify it's military spen ...

all countries do this even Australia

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.