Author: ttt222

Does US have plans to start a new Cold War?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-17 10:03:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-1-16 12:00
The obscenely rich who own the military industrial complex in the USA need a new cold war to satisfy ...

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 10:04:51 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2013-1-16 16:39
LOL. Once again your naivete about China shines brightly.

Obscenely rich who own the Military Ind ...

hahahahahaha~
they own ur @ss~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 11:46:04 |Display all floors
I think that everyone knows that the U.S. is into a realist "we must remain no.1 - we're the kings of the world" auto-pilot for MANY years. That said, i was hoping that China would somehow progress the world away from realism but until now i have seen no signs of this. A few years ago i was hoping that China would make a move to embrace its neighbours so that they'll not call for help from the big daddy U.S. of A. but so far i have seen no such thing.

The way i see it it's definetely a colision course so far, i just hope that the new player (China - i don't think that anyone expects a change of strategy from the U.S.) wants to at least attempt to change that. I don't know, i don't think that it's too late yet.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-17 11:49:39 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-1-17 11:46
I think that everyone knows that the U.S. is into a realist "we must remain no.1 - we're the kings o ...

That is simply not a realistic position  .........

The US has run the policy game in Asia for 60 years now and continue to do so  ........

There are many things they have done which have created today's situation  .........

They are interfering in Asia only for their own good and not that of the Asian people ........  

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 12:01:43 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-17 11:49
That is simply not a realistic position  .........

The US has run the policy game in Asia for 60  ...

Maybe i didn't make myself clear about what i mean by realism.

I was actually talking about this:

en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Realism_(international_relations)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 12:36:33 |Display all floors
How dare you bash USA? without uncle sam during the ww2, in wich country would you live?you may beliving in a jap colony salute every day an hiro hito or another!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-17 12:50:42 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-1-17 12:36
How dare you bash USA? without uncle sam during the ww2, in wich country would you live?you may beli ...

I am like you  ........

I will bash who I want to  ........

The only difference is that I can back it up with citation  ........

Whereas your offerings are maybe just impressions you got form reading comics like 'The Beano' .........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.