Author: ttt222

Does US have plans to start a new Cold War?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-6 10:24:19 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-2-6 07:24
I also understand it but dislike it immensely, I prefer it if everybody stuck to their own concern ...

Better the devil you know as the old idiom goes! Can you imagine if it was Russia or China???

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-6 20:12:32 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-2-6 10:24
Better the devil you know as the old idiom goes! Can you imagine if it was Russia or China???

Russia is a spent force and China has more sense, they get in by the back door with investments on terms very favourable to Chinese business and then create bonds that way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 23:35:56 |Display all floors
I doubt the US can afford a new cold war!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 10:19:12 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-2-6 20:12
Russia is a spent force and China has more sense, they get in by the back door with investments on ...

Nope, expect to see a resurgent Russia.

We know how China operates....sneakily, deviously and without principle!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-7 18:34:27 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-2-7 10:19
Nope, expect to see a resurgent Russia.

We know how China operates....sneakily, deviously and wit ...

As the USSR has broken up I can not see Russia every being dominant again. The only thing China does different is that it invests in countries to gain the upper hand whereas the US gives countries money to support them as it gave money to Iraq against Iran and that one backfired

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.