Author: lil.azngurl

Do Chinese girls wish they were White?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-21 07:57:11 |Display all floors
here in western countries, all western girls go to the beach to get Chinese colour, because too pale make them look like ghost.

They spend so much money risking cancer to go to the tan salon to get a tan.

my ex Chinese girl friend used to go to the tan salon to get a tan, i asked her why she said she is too
pale and she thinks she look like a ghost!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 07:59:37 |Display all floors
i think Chinese girls skin colour is perfect, not too pale and not too dark. just perfect!!!

i love it!! Being too pale is lacking of information and features.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 14:54:56 |Display all floors
So... when did Xilaren get hit with the Ban to Post Punishment?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 21:13:31 |Display all floors
Most of them wish they could get white. that is why they always buy so many make up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 14:42:58 |Display all floors
You never see White women getting brainwashed to go get surgery to have flat noses, single eyelids, round face, flat asses and smaller breasts. Few dye their hair black and wear black eye contacts.

So yeah, Chinese girls have a complex of inferiority towards White women and desperately want to be like them, while their male peers sip Western red wine and look proud that their own women crawl towards white men.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.