Author: edisonone

French Airstrikes In Mali...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-17 04:53:30 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-1-16 23:31
>Low IQ mafioso faggot chengguan
beating old peoples in the street to make
them leave, you call ...

Ed, Chengguan are "city management officers" who keep street vendors off the streets. I've seen them brutalize said vendors in the past and actually stepped in once when they were beating an older person up, in GZ.
It has been toned down quite a bit after a furore a few years ago when they actually killed someone. I can't remember where it was so maybe someone can. Since then, they have become more civilized in their dealings with said vendors etc. I have a few who are now friends in GZ and they're actually nice guys who hate their jobs but they need a job.....so........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 09:34:19 |Display all floors
  1. are required to respect what's stipulated by the "LAWS of THE LAND(s) YOU LIVE or VISIT, WHEREVER THAT MAY BE
Copy code
In this case, the chengguan 城管 are totally illegal group, generally losers from the mafias who make the dirty job for corrupted officials or investissor especially against peoples: as exported kiwi said: keep away the "lower income peoples" from the clean modern cities of the modern yuppies and rich peoples.

These garbage have NOTHING to do with the law when they use violence (wich they are famous to often use, maybe due to their curriculum vitae in the mafia), and let me tell you that MANY chineses think like me about this garbage called "city managers".

Respect to the old inhabitants of the xian.cun village of guangzhou who are confronted with this sht.
xian.cun, you wont find it on ch web, it has been mysterioulsy erased from the web after investissors decided they can be above the law and steal the houses of the inhabitants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 09:35:02 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-17 04:53
Ed, Chengguan are "city management officers" who keep street vendors off the streets. I've seen th ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 09:35:38 |Display all floors
more info here, in french, need translate
http://www.rue89.com/2012/10/07/ ... nts-expulses-235933

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 23:24:41 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2013-1-17 04:00
True, I went back packing through Europe back in the early '80's for 6-7 months. Had a great time  ...

But, can anyone here, as well as the rest of society, relate with your Somalia movie case case scenario? I doubt!

Note: the four Chinese oilers who were kidnapped, it was reported, had been released -- unharmed -- while gun battles rages elsewhere where the none-Chinese oilers make their livings...  Speaks volumes, doesn't it?

"You just don't go in or go about "all guns razing"!!!  You use "diplomacy" and you use "incentives" to solve such problems!!! After all, it's their (Africa's) natural resources. They have a rights of entitlement to a share or the whole of it.  

Why put the rest of the traveling public in harm's way for the interests of a rag tag group of fat and greedy p*igs who sits in their arses taking advantage of the disadvantages of the one's exploited here...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 01:28:53 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 00:32:11 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2013-1-18 03:55
You say "we" are you in the military?

the public, usually, are the ones that pay. military are voluntary numbers in this price tag hence calculated into the cost.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.