Author: anotherblue

so desperate to find someone to love   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-17 07:15:43 |Display all floors
anotherblue Post time: 2013-1-14 08:13
Actually i'm not ugly at all. And another tihing i'm very sure is that your thought is extreme ugl ...

Good girl, you tell them!

This person needs encouragement, not you guys garbage, be nice!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 13:43:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by CYYJ at 2013-1-17 13:45

It's hard to find true love. But never give up.
I believe the one will appear sooner or later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 02:34:02 |Display all floors
anotherblue Post time: 2013-1-13 20:13
Actually i'm not ugly at all. And another tihing i'm very sure is that your thought is extreme ugl ...

Anotherblue, I'm sure you're a lovely lady. Don't let one mean person upset you like that.

Besides, what exactly does "ugly" mean? There is no objective standard. You can't measure it. It is an opinion.

Physical beauty is certainly appreciated in a relationship, but it is not critical. I view it as like the wrapping paper on a gift. It's nice if the wrapping paper is pretty, but the important thing is what is inside the wrapping paper. Just like with people: the most important thing is what is inside.

If I may be so bold as to offer some advice: be true to yourself. Do not try to change yourself to attract men. Do not be someone other than who you already are. Be yourself and be confident in yourself. THAT is what many men (such as myself) find attractive in a lady.

Be the best YOU that you can be. Be yourself. When the time comes, the right guy will notice you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 02:35:54 |Display all floors
anotherblue Post time: 2013-1-13 03:54
The man i liked is black. I like him but i can't bear he doesn't take me serious. I still miss him ...

If he doesn't take you seriously, then you are correct: he does not deserve you to miss him.

A man should respect his lady and treat her with respect. You deserve better than to be stuck with a man who does not take you seriously. Don't sell yourself short. Don't cheat yourself. You deserve better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 10:32:30 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-1-19 02:34
Anotherblue, I'm sure you're a lovely lady. Don't let one mean person upset you like that.

Beside ...

Thank you. What you said make me have courage to keep hope in my heart,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 18:43:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ericinchina at 2013-1-20 10:59
anotherblue Post time: 2013-1-19 10:32
Thank you. What you said make me have courage to keep hope in my heart,

"Hope in your heart" is very important. Do not look for love, simply embrace and enjoy life, love will find you when the time is right. I was 42 when love for a woman first hit me, it is something I cannot describe, you simply know that person is right for you. And then you put your whole heart into keeping her happy. I am now 60 and she is still with me after 18 years, each day I tell her I love her, it still makes her day.

Keep your mind and heart open, do not try too hard to find the Mr right, it will come on its own and usually when you least expect it.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 05:45:32 |Display all floors
ericinchina Post time: 2013-1-19 05:43
"Hope in your heart" is very important. Do not look for love, simply embrace and enjoy life, love  ...

Excellent advice, Eric!

Anotherblue, like I said before, just be yourself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.