Author: sansukong

THE IRRATIONAL, RACIST FEAR OF CHINA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-14 16:18:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar does business with the Japanese.  It is understandable why he acts this way.  They may actually be willing to reserve him a place in a small corner at the Yasukuni Shrine, or just outside of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-14 16:42:16 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-14 16:18
Revolutionar does business with the Japanese.  It is understandable why he acts this way.  They may  ...

Well.....Japs are better.....in every aspect compared to the sansukongs.......
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-14 16:44:39 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-14 16:18
Revolutionar does business with the Japanese.  It is understandable why he acts this way.  They may  ...

Apparently you have not seen the damage that sansukong have done In Beijing.......fog or smog?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-14 17:07:11 |Display all floors
they stir up 'china threat' because they still want subjugation over other peoples
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-15 03:38:30 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-14 15:18

Take no notice of this despicable spineless creature. His sole mission in life living in this world is to lick anyone's boots, so long as he gets paid for his service!

bootlickers.jpg

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 10:01:08 |Display all floors

RE: THE IRRATIONAL, RACIST FEAR OF CHINA

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 11:35:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-1-18 11:37

We must be aware that there are Americans who try to be fair to China, even if they themselves had been at war with China in the past, and that includes President Nixon and Kissinger, who both realized at the height of the Cold War that America had been fighting the wrong enemy, at the wrong place, at a wrong time.  This was reciprocated by Mao and Zhou, who also realized that the geopolitical conditions of China and America, one on each side of the Pacific Ocean, reduces their tendency to be enemies, and conversely, opens up opportunities for cooperation.  

But then, you had four visionaries and four action powerhouses, Nixon and Kissinger on the one hand, and Mao and Zhou on the other.  A perfect matchup that produced a lasting peace between the two countries.  Unfortunately, lesser minds, particularly on the eastern side of the Pacific Ocean, find greater comfort in the old idea that if China is not subservient to America, then China must be a threat.  This simplification of "us" and "them" makes for easy relaxed thinking about everything Chinese.  The reality is that there are many, many things that hurt China which would end up hurting America just as much, if not more.  Engagement with China takes more brain power and energy to accomplish.  Actions should be weighed, rather than just rubberstamped on ideological and theoretical grounds, in order to maximize security and wealth.  The simplistic treatment of China as simply an enemy makes decisions easier to arrive at, but it actually decreases America's security and wealth.  

So, how can a simplistic formula of "hating China" be the equivalent of "loving America"?

That is the lazy man's way out of the universal demand for mature thinking.

Whenever we encounter such a person, we know that he might simply be incapable of weighing benefits and risks, and that his anxiety towards China merely masks his anxiety about any kind of realistic, mutually beneficial, thinking.  He would make a great goon, but hardly a good leader.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.