Author: sunnylin01

Would you give all your salary to your wife?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-24 14:02:39 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2013-1-13 22:56
so Stupid...... Everyone assumes women are better with money. What if you marry a shopaholic?

The  ...

wow calm down. most husbands let the wives hold the family fortune becuz those woman stay at home as housewives. Those wives who has job after married, usually would have joint account with the husband. They would discuss how to use the money.   It's about how to keep a family running, not about who owns the money. If you have problem with trusting your woman about money. then don't marry her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 16:18:57 |Display all floors
I wouldn't demand to manage money, I'm not that good.
I got a hole in my pocket so......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-29 07:19:38 |Display all floors
binbin1110 Post time: 2013-10-24 14:02
wow calm down. most husbands let the wives hold the family fortune becuz those woman stay at home  ...

You misunderstand my meaning....

Firstly, even you can agree that many women out there will "Demand" you hand over you salary in China "Right" I think you know the type of women I'm talking about.
Secondly, I hear from a lot Chinese women that another reason for them wanted to take control of the family finances is because they don't want their husbands to pay for a mistress. Yes.. I was quite surprised myself when I here is.
Thirdly, I would not marry such a women in the first place for your information.
Lastly, I do agree with you that financial should be for the good of the family :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 11:59:40 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2013-10-29 07:19
You misunderstand my meaning....

Firstly, even you can agree that many women out there will "Dem ...

Morning Truthbetold1, glad to read your view point .
1). Yes, very true. that has more to do with " feeling secure". becuz after married, most women stay home as housewives.( some do voluntarily and some have no choice). Holding finance makes them feel secure. so it's understandable. Also as ya mentioned. about the mistress reason. it's sad, but very true. most people are used to hearing or talking about that.
     There are lots of strange things, even hard for me as a chinese to understand. Do you ever see any?
2) You certainly wouldn't let that happen to you, I strongly believe it. And i believe family runs on the base of love and mutual understanding. When you meet the really right one, you would come to agreements with your loved one, on how to do the best for family.
3)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 08:00:57 |Display all floors
My income is added to the family account to pay for all the expenses, and where my wife has unlimited access. Her income is put into a savings account that also has my name on it, but I'm told not to touch.
The big piggy bank has my name on it, and will stay that way until I'm unable to spend it. By then, who cares what they do with it.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 10:48:05 |Display all floors
SDI, ALWAY keep a secret account or store a wad of cash.
TRUST ME BUB
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 07:45:03 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-11-3 10:48
SDI, ALWAY keep a secret account or store a wad of cash.
TRUST ME BUB

That goes without question. The big piggy bank tells all...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.