Would you give all your salary to your wife?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-12 23:48:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-13 02:44:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-13 22:56:29 |Display all floors
so Stupid...... Everyone assumes women are better with money. What if you marry a shopaholic?

The thing that really makes me mad is that most women in China will look for a guy that has money so he can buy her a house, car and all those other things she believes she has a right to. Then once she marries this guy she thinks he is unable to look after the finances he has the ability of earning, so she wants to take control. And if she wants to take control on the off chance that her husband will spend all of that money on a mistress.... then why for god sake marry the guy??? Its makes my cringe when my Chinese friends tell me they have to pay their salary into their wife account and then apply to her to take money out to but something. I'm all for joint accounts, but women here have got it to good when it comes to money. If I was to meet a women playing the traditional card with me, I'll tell her fine! But I would also tell her to cook, clean and stay at home all day being my house wife as tradition would not require her to work or have the same rights of the man of the house.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 07:00:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2013-1-20 06:00

I think that a "common" bank account for daily life expenses is fine, another account for each spouse to save a bit, and a common savings account as well.
Nothing wrong with that I think but if a woman expects a man to give her all of his salary then she has to be dreaming. I did that once and it was misery personified!
If I want to have a few hundred kuai in my pocket, I should because I earned it.
If she's working, then she has the same right as well.
I guess it depends on how strong a relationship is and whether or not the goals are truly mutual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 13:31:19 |Display all floors
Welcomed. ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 14:16:34 |Display all floors
One size does not fit for all.
I think it depends on who can manage their money more reasonable, wife or husband?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-30 23:21:58 |Display all floors
makes a buget

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.