Author: sansukong

Cold in China kills about 180,000 cattle, threatens power [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-2 20:43:35 |Display all floors
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 07:08:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-2 22:00
Finbally enlightening news for those of us who wonder why Sans Souci is so irascible and Marc Morano ...

In Malaysia, there is a social phenomenon  called amok.

Sansukong is amok and more.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 12:58:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-2 19:37
I am well-known for many things, my unlearnt Sans Souci - and education is one of my top fames.
Ho ...
I am well-known for many things, my unlearnt Sans Souci - and education is one of my top fames.

Let me correct you and put your above statement in the right perspective. As much as Lies are unable to live up to the TRUTH, you and your side-kick are like the vampires, that are so adversed to sunlight!

Translation ... (not absolute) ...

让我纠正你,把你的上面的语句以正确的角度。
尽可能多的谎言相反的的真相。
你和你的陪衬的小丑,像的吸血鬼,所以不利在日光下!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 13:21:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-3 13:21
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-3 12:58
Let me correct you and put your above statement in the right perspective. As much as Lies are una ...

Go get yourself educated.

And.....why you need to shout with every post?

Mental disease or amok disease?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 14:29:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-3 14:29
seneca Post time: 2013-8-3 14:12
Sans Souci Sir Amok?

Surely the rat from KL has an amok disease......or many amok diseases.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 14:36:02 |Display all floors
Come to think of it.....the amok disease in Malaysia picks up during hot inter monsoon nights like right now.

But this Malayan rat seems to have the disease all the time accompanies his every post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 14:38:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.