Author: sansukong

Cold in China kills about 180,000 cattle, threatens power [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-1 20:06:09 |Display all floors
you loud mouthed, thick ................rrrrrrrrrr
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 12:00:52 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-1 19:46
Spreading your lies again!
Translate ... (not absolute)

You who cannot even write a proper sentence but  so loud mouthed, so arrogant, so distasteful. ........................you and your Moreno cheese are already melting in the heat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 16:39:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-2 08:17
How can a harmless commonplace like that be a "lie"???

You are known for your LIES and HYPOCRISY. Now, you have become an "overnight" climate scientist.
Translation ...(not absolute)

你是众所周知谎言和虚伪。
现在,你有而成自己是,
“一夜成名”的气候科学家。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 16:48:59 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-2 16:39
You are known for your LIES and HYPOCRISY. Now, you have become an "overnight" climate scientist.

how is common facts be lie while you so arrogant and so esoteric Morano is not mooosh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 16:51:00 |Display all floors
Stanford Report, August 1, 2013
Climate change on pace to occur 10 times faster than any change recorded in past 65 million years, Stanford scientists say
Not only is the planet undergoing one of the largest climate changes in the past 65 million years, Stanford climate scientists Noah Diffenbaugh and Chris Field report that it's on pace to occur at a rate 10 times faster than any change in that period. Without intervention, this extreme pace could lead to a 5-6 degree Celsius spike in annual temperatures by the end of the century.

BY BJORN CAREY

and that is Stanford U.

so how is Morano cheese compared to Stanford U?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 17:00:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-2 17:01

sansukong.    you so arrogant  so thick, so immature so irresponsible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 20:41:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-2 20:37
I am well-known for many things, my unlearnt Sans Souci - and education is one of my top fames.
Ho ...

sansukong.    you so arrogant  so thick, so immature so irresponsible.

so unlikely combination all  in one normal human.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.