Author: sansukong

Cold in China kills about 180,000 cattle, threatens power [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-30 15:21:14 |Display all floors
with people like you in this world, China will face more and more climate and environment disasters in future...................now, you can take that to the bank.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 18:20:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-30 17:59

His target victims are not the smartest bloks  in town. That is not sure.

Disgraceful.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 20:18:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-7-30 19:36
seneca Post time: 2013-7-30 16:59
Post time 2013-7-30 16:59:32 | seneca

Revolutionar Post time: 2013-7-30 15:21
with people like you in this world, China will face more and more climate and environment disasters  ...
seneca:
Just how much you have to pay him to say that?

Translate... ( not absolute)

塞涅卡(seneca):只是多少你是否有付给他, 只是他这么说?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 20:23:04 |Display all floors
it's like an indian tandoor oven outhere & we're talkin about cold must be insane in the membrane for some of YOUS here  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 21:40:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-7-30 20:18
seneca:
Just how much you have to pay him to say that?

Yes a tandoor, capati oven in Hangzhou and you talk Ice age?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 11:47:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-31 09:19
I laugh all the way to my toilet, Sans Souci!   

I need to hurry ...    ... as  ...

You must have got an untold magnitude attack to your rear to cause you such an emergency!
Translation ...(not absolute)

你必须有无数数量级的攻击你后部给你造成这样的紧急情况!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 09:34:36 |Display all floors
cannot write a proper sentence, want to be so cocky.

this forum no standard

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.