Author: expatter

Define China Bashing ……. ?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-26 03:38:26 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-1-26 03:23
Not mixing that one up with Mohammed now?
Only ever heard of him, at all, going for what'd maybe b ...

The allegation was made by exportedkiwi  ........

He said he posted a reply but I could not find it in 'notifications' which led me to being accused of editing and avoidance  ........

Unfortunately I do not actually log conversations and posts as it would be too time consuming  .......

I will make a guess that an author somewhere applied 21st century values to an older China .......  ?

I am not sure  .......  !?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 03:50:44 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-26 03:38

He said he posted a reply but I could not find  ...

I hold that while Teenagers is somewhat disagreeable depending on age of the other side,
Pedophilia is afaik more of Mohammeds speciality.
First read that allegation from you, so there you are, chinabasher.
Any proofs?

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-26 03:53:46 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-1-26 03:50
I hold that while Teenagers is somewhat disagreeable depending on age of the other side,
Pedophili ...

Any proofs of what  .........  ????????

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 09:55:24 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-26 03:38

He said he posted a reply but I could not find  ...

[quote]I will make a guess that an author somewhere applied 21st century values to an older China .......  ?/quote]

I posted a reply, sadly I cannot remember which thread it was so now it's basically as dead issue.

Funnily enough, WRT your quoted sentence above, I was called immoral by correction, for suggesting the very same thing RE; the opium wars.

The "Britain owing an apology" thread os some such thing if memory serves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 12:11:44 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-26 09:55
[quote]I will make a guess that an author somewhere applied 21st century values to an older China  ...

If I had seen it I would have answered it .......

Even if it proved me wrong .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 13:07:51 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-26 12:11
If I had seen it I would have answered it .......

Even if it proved me wrong .........

No biggie.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.