Define China Bashing ……. ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-9 20:29:24 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-9 20:26
Oh no  ......   !!!!

gave you a great idea, oder nicht?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-9 20:31:22 |Display all floors
If some Americans do not like the Democratic Party - or the y do not like their president - and they voice this out in forums ...

are they America-"bashers" ?

Or if the other way around if some Americans continuously criticize the Republicans

are they America-"bashers" ?

Or if, like in any other democratic country people criticize their governments

are they "bashing" their own country ?

Of course, in all instances the answer is:  NO !

How come, that a lot of Chinese feel offended here when people are criticizing their political system or the Communist Party ?

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-9 20:37:06 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-9 20:25
AFAIK  .........

20 years ago and before China had a poor record on the ecology, but they are inv ...

OK I will give them time.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-9 20:41:04 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2013-1-9 20:31
If some Americans do not like the Democratic Party - or the y do not like their president - and they ...

Would that be because someone like you continuously picks any negative thing from anytime in Chinese history to bash China with  .........

Anyway  ........  !

Where does it state the topic is America  ........   ???   

As I think that is one of the other ideas  .........

China is NOT America  .......  !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-9 20:43:27 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-9 20:37
OK I will give them time.

It is a bit like that film Erin Brockovitch where an American corporate hides the damage and has to be found out  .........

China has laws and has to try and implement them of which things are much better now than in the past  .......

I better get a couple of cases of that Bean stuff and help you with the wait  ........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-9 20:44:14 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-1-9 20:29
gave you a great idea, oder nicht?

Keep it quiet and I will get you on 10% ........   

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-9 20:49:58 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-9 20:43
It is a bit like that film Erin Brockovitch where an American corporate hides the damage and has t ...

Erin Brockovitch, is not a good name in Australia, she sold out years ago. I will join you with the Bean and watch society grow.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.