Author: purewoman

What do Chinese girls look for in foreign guy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-13 11:20:58 |Display all floors
You can generalise or be specific, each persons reason is different, but, to be both specific and generalised. love, money, a new life, or a combination of such.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-13 15:13:07 |Display all floors
Big strong hand and body

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-13 22:56:43 |Display all floors
Well,I had the same thought when I was a sophomore,but now I prefer to marry a Chinese guy.It's true that foreigners are more polite and romantic,but not that reliable comparing to Chinese guy. They treat relationship casually and are lack of responsibility of family.I love them ,but I will not marry a foreigner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 22:19:36 |Display all floors
Personally, i think dating with a western guy is much more fun.
It seems hard to go back to date with Chinese guys after the experience with a westerner.
What is more, a two-culture, two-language family will get more advantages than a single culture and language family.
Many of my friends keep on telling me that dating with a foreigner is s huge risk in life which i should not take. they say it is like a gambling with my youth.
I think they don't understand, love and marriage are both adventures in life, and it is why they never fail to fascinate us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 00:37:22 |Display all floors
My Chinese girlfriend wants absolute trust. She is not sure if I am right for her right now, becuase I questioned her a LOT when her boss said he would help her find a boyfriend, and she said OK. She said it was the thing to do in that moment and I have to trust her. We talked about it, I finally said "OK, but I don't like it." and so she is thinking about breaking it off.

Is THAT what you're looking for? If so, don't look for it in an American guy. We are not good at turning off our brains completely. (at least not for long, hehehe)

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 20:04:21 |Display all floors
yet to know, wait. when I date one I will tell you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 20:54:03 |Display all floors
arlene143 Post time: 2013-1-13 22:56
Well,I had the same thought when I was a sophomore,but now I prefer to marry a Chinese guy.It's true ...

You generalise too much. Perhaps you had a bad experience but you should not paint everyone with the same brush. There are good and bad, faithfull and unfaithful in any nationality.... and that goes for females too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.