Views: 3420|Replies: 6

Highlights from this year's International Consumer Electronics Show [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-8 15:15:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Baron_xie at 2013-1-8 15:35

This undated photo provided by Lego shows “Reptar,” a robotic snake that is one of 17 possible creations available in the new, $350 Lego Mindstorms EV3 platform that will have the ability to talk to iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches through Bluetooth wireless connections. Lego is scheduled to announce the kit at the International Consumer Electronics Show, Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/LEGO)
1.jpg
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 15:17:39 |Display all floors
Technicians install Sony's 4k Ultra HD television at the Sony booth at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Monday, Jan. 7, 2013. The 2013 International CES gadget show, the biggest trade show in the Americas, is taking place in Las Vegas this week. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
2.jpg
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 15:19:10 |Display all floors
Panasonic's Shiro Kitajima, far right, and Vic Carlson, introduces the bone construction headphones during a news conference at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Monday, Jan. 7, 2013. The headphones connect to a TV via the Bluetooth wireless standard and attach to your head like a normal set of headphones. But instead of using your ears, the headphones work like hearing aids by transmitting sound waves through your skull. ...
3.jpg
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 15:20:16 |Display all floors
This product image provided by Samsung shows Samsung Electronics's new lens that can go from 2D to 3D mode with the flip of a switch. The lens is being reveled during the week of Jan. 7, 2013 at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The lens is for Samsung's new NX300 camera, also launching soon. (AP Photo/Samsung)
4.jpg
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 15:21:16 |Display all floors
John Herrington, President of Sharp Electronics Marketing Company of America, talks about Sharp's 2013 large screen Aquos line of tv's during press day at the Consumer Electronics Show, Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson)
5.jpg
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 15:23:27 |Display all floors
A woman demonstrates the Nectar mobile power source at the opening press event of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas January 6, 2013. The device announced on Sunday at CES, will charge and power a mobile device for up to two weeks. CES, the world's largest technology conference, kicks off on Monday. REUTERS/Rick Wilking
6.jpg
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 15:27:33 |Display all floors
A smart phone with HzO Waterblock technology is dipped in beer at the opening press event of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas January 6, 2013. The system is currently marketed at manufacturers but may have future consumer applications, a representative said. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
7.jpg
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.