Author: greedy-hyenas

Greedy Hyenas Threaten Argentina with war over the Malvinas   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-8 21:22:08 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-1-7 14:03
didn't you mean:
"help the witch to score cheap populistic points?"
taking back implied it ever wa ...

what i'm supportin is that falkland is for the argentines there not just for the brits alone with their oil drill rigs, and the brits can immigrated there if they want but not to claim the island is theirs. of course i never satisfyin with the brits, spaniards, french & dutch  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 22:53:37 |Display all floors
For all of china success they it is still poorer than the empty barrel in the south, Argentina. But perhaps not for much longer.
Argentina will cease being a oil exporter very soon. They have run out of fuel and have nothing to show for it. Nationalization of the oil companies and now attempts to obtain a new source of possible oil.

They don't have any strong historical claim to the island. They lack the strength to take it by force. And they have blown their chances of getting anything through diplomacy.  They failed to run their economy with a oil production surplus. And they will fail spectacularly without it. No wonder they are desperate for some more drops of oil

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 23:00:34 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2013-1-8 06:53
For all of china success they it is still poorer than the empty barrel in the south, Argentina. But  ...

how much or little oil they have i wouldnt kno myself but the isla is not for anyone to take it from em just how rediculous to see the brits muscle their way in like that without any words from the UN (what exactly is the UN)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 23:17:17 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-1-8 23:00
how much or little oil they have i wouldnt kno myself but the isla is not for anyone to take it fr ...

The UN didn't exist when the British seized and colonized.

fess up, you don't care if Argentina own the islands, the only thing you care about is if Britain own it or not. And preferably not, I would guess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 23:36:12 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2013-1-8 07:17
The UN didn't exist when the British seized and colonized.

fess up, you don't care if Argentina  ...

the islas belongin to the argentine people of course i do care  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 23:56:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-9 00:06:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.