Author: sunnylin01

Will you drink tap water?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-9 22:19:20 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-1-9 06:16
I do not need to imagine it, I have seen it first hand quite a few times.

be brave and good for your immune system  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 02:09:55 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-7 21:10
I have drank tap water in China, I will say never again.

I have to agree. I made that mistake once and wound up quite ill. It has taken me a few times going to China to learn that I can't drink the tap water.

What I don't understand is if the article is implying that the water is not safe even after boiling. I will boil tap water in China to make tea and I've not suffered any ill effects so far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 02:40:29 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-1-9 10:09
I have to agree. I made that mistake once and wound up quite ill. It has taken me a few times goin ...

you & others are illed not just mainly 'cause of the water there rather somethin else, and that could be a whole different ballgame here. here's an example, my very first time to messico, and i was runnin to el bano for allday long i didnt even drink the water there (cerveza is much cheaper than agua)...the thing is that you have to get use to the climate there like the weather & dont eat the fruits or salad there not 'til your immune system is set  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 02:56:10 |Display all floors
remember we are talking about water not shit ok {:soso_e174:} drink up
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-10 04:43:00 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-1-10 02:09
I have to agree. I made that mistake once and wound up quite ill. It has taken me a few times goin ...

Mine was boiled, still tasted bad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 04:50:16 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-9 12:43
Mine was boiled, still tasted bad

i have brushed my teeth with the runnin tap water in most big cities in china, and didnt see any different in color nor the taste BUT you will see & notice a huge different in the US from state-to state (that's the fact)  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-10 04:57:04 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-1-10 04:50
i have brushed my teeth with the runnin tap water in most big cities in china, and didnt see any d ...

I use bottled water, I have no faith in the tap water.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.