Author: rainyweather

Do you have some creative ideas about good ways to spend the Spring Festival? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-10 09:06:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rainyweather at 2013-1-10 09:07
tristan.liu Post time: 2013-1-7 16:38
Get a girlfriend quickly, i exactly know about you feeling, i'm have been on work trip in Shenzhen f ...

so jealous of u. A happy family means a lot. loving your family and feeling beloved by them is what I am looking for. It seems that you v already got all of them. Wish you and your wife and your lovely baby daughter all the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 09:12:46 |Display all floors
tristan.liu Post time: 2013-1-7 16:38
Get a girlfriend quickly, i exactly know about you feeling, i'm have been on work trip in Shenzhen f ...

You were born in Guangzhou. glad to know it, cause i v never been there before. Recently, i am just doing some research online to see how my family and I can explore GZ well if I have an opportunity to there this summer. While I was browsing through internet, I found so many nice street food in GZ. It is like a paradse of cuisine. Could u pls give me some recommendation about delicious food and restaurants in GZ. many thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 09:14:58 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-1-9 17:42
thebeijinger.com    with Forum

thanks for your recommendation. However, though I may find some places, I am not fond of going there all by myself. This is a problem for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 11:48:07 |Display all floors
rainyweather Post time: 2013-1-10 09:04
"girlfriend"  must be replaced with "boyfriend". I dont want to be a lesibian.

so sorry!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 11:49:52 |Display all floors
rainyweather Post time: 2013-1-10 09:06
so jealous of u. A happy family means a lot. loving your family and feeling beloved by them is wha ...

thank you, and i also wish you can find your Mr. right this year and send my best regards to your family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 12:02:55 |Display all floors
rainyweather Post time: 2013-1-10 09:12
You were born in Guangzhou. glad to know it, cause i v never been there before. Recently, i am jus ...

Actully i wasn't born in Guangzhou, i'm from Chaozhou ,another city of Guangdong province.
but i also can give some advice about delicious food, i don't konw where is your native place ,so i don't know which kind of food is you favorite. i suggest you can try to get some Cantonese Dim Sum ,it's the most famous food in Gauangzhou ,such as 肠粉,虾饺,榴莲酥.., about the street food, you can have some 牛杂、烤鱿鱼..while you are shopping on the street.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 13:35:48 |Display all floors
Or maybe you jump over to the Seychelles,- Chinese no need a visa here I heard lately.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.