Author: rainyweather

Seeing red over yellow light rule [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-1-5 03:16:10 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-1-5 02:01
the department of motor vehicles has to educate the drivers with videos before implemented & put it  ...

If you drive at a sensible speed and think ahead you do not need to brake heavily at traffic lights. The stop on amber works in the UK.

I hope that the traffic police will continue to enforce the new rules with vigor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 03:55:08 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-1-4 11:16
If you drive at a sensible speed and think ahead you do not need to brake heavily at traffic light ...

easy sez than done...and you kno my nickname is (you guessed it, TURBO)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 03:58:46 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-1-4 11:55

the yellow blinkin lite is ok (still some people gettin hurt) but not with the intersection cameras that catch driver runnin the redlite (drivers tend to go faster rather than slowin down)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-1-5 16:06:21 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-1-5 03:55

Just takes self discipline and a sense of responsibility, with 30 years of driving experiance I  have never had penalty points for speeding

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-6 04:18:19 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-1-5 00:06
Just takes self discipline and a sense of responsibility, with 30 years of driving experiance I  h ...

got my NYS driver license for 35 yrs and 2speedin tickets but that was a while back (that was it thank god)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-6 18:32:19 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-1-6 04:18
got my NYS driver license for 35 yrs and 2speedin tickets but that was a while back (that was it t ...

Have you got a Chinese driving licence? China driving is different to anywhere else in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-6 22:35:03 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-1-6 02:32
Have you got a Chinese driving licence? China driving is different to anywhere else in the world.

the only place that i was drivin outside of the US is messico to belize but i dont see any differences in china or vietnam at all  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.