Views: 2867|Replies: 1

Chill Pill Bros! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-2 21:12:25 |Display all floors
Hi everyone!

I can't help noticing that there have been some tensions lately in the forum between some people. I know we all love to have some friendly digs with each other and other times posters can be downright annoying! Regardless we should all remember why we are here and try to have a good time.

Unless you are here because you think you are on a divine crusade to purge the disbelievers there is no need to be so rude. Let's just say what we think about an issue and be respectful enough to let others have a go to. If you have a problem with someone else's ideas how about just living with it? Being rude won't change their minds {:soso_e128:}

Happy New Year to all of our posters and all the best for 2013!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 21:31:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.