Author: vincent01

Shameless Dalai Lama shows no mercy to his followers   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-2 21:54:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-2 21:41
Do you know the CXhinese killing called 'Thousand Cuts'?

A torture victim would be cut up in hud ...

And I supose the European methods of crucifixion and flaying alive (the act of removing the whole outer skin whilst alive) would be regarded as 'humanitarian then  .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-2 21:54:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-2 21:51
When patriots support their own theocratic rule, others who support an invader call them 'TERRORIS ...

Thanks, I will do some interdependent research, complete with references.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 21:59:04 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-2 21:50
It is good to have passion, in an honest debate, this is how we learn. I take the new information  ...

Strangely enough that is where I came from too!

My feeling after many years of "passionate debate" is that they don't really seem to accomplish much. I've never seen anyone in something with passion say: "wait hold on mate I reckon you might be right". Maybe I only know cretins

I think there is value in presenting information and letting people do with it what they like. The problem I usually see though is that most people will accept information from certain sources but won't accept it from others or won't even factor it in. This isn't entirely their fault, after all we have been indoctrinated since childhood that certain sources are respectable and others aren't. I am not sure we can really do about it though.

What do you think of that kind of discussion? Where two people present what they think on an issue with whatever information they care to add and leave it with the other to mull over, discard or follow up at their own discretion?

I'd like your opinion on it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 22:01:16 |Display all floors
lostfornames Post time: 2013-1-2 21:52
The Brits were responsible for the MacMahon line and the border dispute that still exist today bet ...

Thanks for the extra info lostfornames

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 22:04:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-2 22:02
Does your swollen cranium hold some epty space into which you could squeeze some new insights?

So ...

Master of Positive Language...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 22:09:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-2 22:02
Does your swollen cranium hold some epty space into which you could squeeze some new insights?

So ...

yes i do believe~
you are one of the classic example~
everyone knows that~
{:soso__16686994645909000972_1:}

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 22:45:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.