Author: expatter

Please Manoj and LGK ……..    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-31 23:53:06 |Display all floors
I don't understand what the f... is going on in this forum.

Who's spending his points on bumping totally useless 7+ year-old threads that are anti-Lau Guan Kim?

FFS, i hope you're not the one doing that LGK. It's annoying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 23:53:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 23:55:13 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-31 23:58:49 |Display all floors
It is 11:54 here and I am turning my computer off now because I personally want to enter the New Year in a positive light on my own with my family  ..........

I am ashamed and embarrassed that I started this thread and I believe I have done myself a very large disservice in this matter  ........

Good Night  .......

Happy New Year  .......

And ........

May your God go with you  ........

Whoever and wherever you are  ..........            

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 00:01:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 00:08:48 |Display all floors
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL~
May only your good wishes come true~
Lets love each other for today~
{:soso__12703523832520459651_2:}

Can resume battles in tomorrow~

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 00:12:52 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-1-1 00:01
No I never had the time, because I am researching on my posts on America's involvement in Asia.

I ...

relax for tonite bro~
its New Year...once every 365 days...give a rest~
resume battles on 02-Jan-2013~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.