Author: expatter

Did God Kill Them ….. !   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-30 02:09:42 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-30 01:32
I'd be one of these people then expatter but then, you lot can't understand faith!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 02:22:17 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-12-30 01:04
No  .........  !

In all countries in the world that had this phenomena there was a great loss of l ...

Well, you can have your opinions and I will continue to have mine. We are poles apart on many things but can remain civil, which I appreciate.

Nobody will shake my beliefs and it doesn't matter what yours or those of others are, I will respect your right to believe in the small pink pillowcase, or whatever as long as it fulfills you.

FYI; I didn't blame the CPC for the 'quake or the precluding terrible snowstorm. Those things no man can control. I can apportion blame for the quality of buildings that were recently built but were not up to par in a known seismic activity zone.
In NZ, many actually did blame the gov't for insufficient supervision on some of the newer buildings. The older, more historic ones could not be, of course been built with the technology of today. There have long been standards for this back home and they are even more stringently applied now than before. I hope the same can be said for China, for the sake of all, not just the CPC!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-30 02:30:20 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-30 02:22
Well, you can have your opinions and I will continue to have mine. We are poles apart on many thin ...
I will respect your right to believe in the small pink pillowcase, or whatever as long as it fulfills you.

Oh  .........  !

And you do not see that as insulting talk  .......   ?

Are you insinuating that you think I am 'gay' ........

"your right to believe in the small pink pillowcase" ....... !?

You need to think about which words you use  .....

Because if you teach English then I am not impressed with your pragmatics  ......   !!

Not at all ..........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 02:34:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-12-30 01:36
expatter Post time: 2012-12-30 01:30
Oh  .........  !

And you do not see that as insulting talk  .......   ?

No, the "pink pillowcase" was not an insinuation of orientation knowing, as I do, that you're married. That is not my way, nor has it ever been so if that is the feeling you got, I apologise.
It was merely to say that if you want to believe in such things, you can!

As for teaching, I have said time and again that I don't so that any longer and if I did, the language I use here can hardly be used in the classroom given the standard of ability in many classrooms in China.
I do not, however, need to be lectured on sophistry or word usage. I am not politically correct/ sensitive and never will be so take it with a grain of salt please. If I truly meant to insult, believe me, I would have!

You've been in China too long maybe and have forgotten that this is how we speak to those whom we believe can handle such things. I'd have thought you had a thicker skin than you apprently do......again, no insult meant and I put it precisely as I wish to!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-30 02:50:23 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-30 02:34
No, the "pink pillowcase" was not an insinuation of orientation knowing, as I do, that you're marri ...

No .........

You are a man who is trapped by beliefs of some which are vociferous and of others hidden  .......

In that Freudian moment you revealed far more than you wanted to ........

It is in that juxtaposition you reveal a true nature ........

And you will never be happy until that time when you reveal who you really are ......

And that what society expects of you is not what you wanted  ........

Your porridge of ideas and how you gainfully want them to look are not real .....

So go take that prayer and ask if you have the guts to reveal the true tortured Kiwi ........  

And may your God go with you whatever you perceive that .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 03:04:21 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-12-30 01:50
No .........

You are a man who is trapped by beliefs of some which are vociferous and of others h ...

No, you don't know me and never will so please, don't attempt to psychoanalyze me.
You're not better than me, nor I than you. Best leave it there I think.

I don't need a lot of pointless website medals to make me feel validated, life does that all on it's own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 03:13:10 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-30 03:04
No, you don't know me and never will so please, don't attempt to psychoanalyze me.
You're not bet ...

And that is why you need the myth of God to sustain your own  ........   

The comment about the 'website' medals does the rest  .........   

QED  .........  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.