Author: expatter

Did God Kill Them ….. !   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-30 01:29:11 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-30 01:25
If God were to exist he would be the bigger Sadist mankind ever worshiped. Religion frees people fro ...

Some here believe that the 'Omnipotent' comes in a secondary position when it comes to earthquakes  ..........

Or even that the 'Party' must take the 'rap' for God's handiwork .........

I am not too sure but I find that a little 'too convenient' .......   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 01:30:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-12-30 00:34
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-12-30 00:06
Instead of praying to their God that this will never happen again, some God-believers seem to be hap ...

Nobody blames the CPC for the earthquake you silly woman! Many blame the CPC for the lack of supervision, and safety standards, during the construction of many of the buildings that collapsed, especially the schools!
I don't recall seeing anyone blame God for the tsunami in Japan so why would someone be so blatantly ignorant as to blame China/CPC for the dreadful events of 2008?
There is a difference you know!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 01:32:43 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-12-30 00:24
There are certainly some believers who are unable to answer their own Bull  .........   

I'd be one of these people then expatter but then, you lot can't understand faith!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-30 01:33:49 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-30 01:30
Nobody blames the CPC for the earthquake you silly woman! Many blame the CPC for the lack of super ...

Nah  ......... !

God killed them  ..........  

That is if one believes in the Almighty  .........

If it was the 'Party' that brought the earthquake about then all Western weapons are defunct  ......   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 01:38:19 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-30 01:32
I'd be one of these people then expatter but then, you lot can't understand faith!
you lot can't understand faith!

That is why you are a squaddy .........

You have no idea how to use sophistry in a reply  ........

When I saw you getting a kicking the other day I felt duty bound to help  .........

But as I am just a part of a contrary stereotyped position  ......

Then you must be that also  .........

Think about this  ...........

"you lot can't understand a thing" ............     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 01:39:05 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-12-30 00:33
Nah  ......... !

God killed them  ..........  

I believe very strongly in God but I don't believe God killed them. I believe that God sends things as a challenge or a warning and if one read the Bible, the last book of Revelations, you'd see that many of the things that are happening now were written about over 2000 years ago.
I'm aware that many here don't believe as I do and that's fine. I never tried to push my beliefs onto anybody and I am aware that this will expose me to further ridicule and hatred but again, that's all part of the belief.
As long as they can do so in a civilised manner, I could care less what they say about my beliefs much as I could care less that they believe in nothing and are thus, spiritually empty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 01:40:03 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-12-30 00:38
That is why you are a squaddy .........

You have no idea how to use sophistry in a reply  .... ...

What's a "squaddy"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.