Author: Mugy

Certificate and ability [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-2 13:39:46 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-2 12:34
Oi… kiwi, what do you do in Chime when in China.. Teacher..?

used to, now I am a regional manager for a logistics company!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 14:37:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 13:59:31 |Display all floors
Ability is of the upmost importance , it is true  the you have  to find  a way to show  your ability but an enterprising  person will find  a way around that . A worthless certificate in the workplace  is soon found out  for what it is ,' WORTHLESS ' and an embarrassment to the person and probably  the management. My daughter in law taught herself English, looked for a company  that  used English in the workplace  and moved  from job to job improving her status until she got the chance of  a managers  position . She met my son online  and now lives in the UK. If you want something badly  then put your mind to it .This is just my point of  view  so I know  there will be many that disagree.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 15:09:08 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-2 14:37
Sooo    good money ha…! I don’t get if , if you don’t like it here why are here working ..?     ...

Who said I don't like it in China? Robbo says what he says but has no idea of what I like or don't.
I like China quite a bit actually, minus the usual complaints. If i didn't like it, I'd never come back, quite simple really.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 17:45:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 17:53:41 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2013-1-1 22:52
Oh..thanks for your sharing...may certain certificate that plays a significant role in searching f ...

if you are a chef~ you need a certificate for fcks?
the restaurant just want your cooking skills~ not your certificates~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 06:36:05 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.