Author: dusty1

Why are Chinese medical degrees not accepted in the west?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-6 13:04:40 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-6 13:00
中国人必须很清醒地确认 澳洲白人至上反华的民族意念 从今以后不能忽视这股敌视中国的恶势力。 ...

These are the words of fools and criminals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-6 13:51:30 |Display all floors
99% of the posts in this forum denigrating China, denouncing China, and hating China, come from the same crowd of shark baits.

Of course, there are exceptions.

Our gratitude to them instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-6 14:49:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-1-6 14:51

Again, you are hopelessly mistaken.  Chinese doctors were prescribing less antibiotics because the Chinese people were getting healthier, thanks to the public health successes of the PRC government.  Because of the ravages of the Opum War (prescribed by the British barbarians), China needed antibiotics to combat the germs taking advantage of the reduced body resistance of half a century of addiction.  Since 1949, the British opiate was eradicated, and the Chinese people began to recover.  Now, they are healthier than the Brits, Omituofuo, Shanzai, Shanzai!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-6 14:53:14 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-6 13:51
99% of the posts in this forum denigrating China, denouncing China, and hating China, come from the  ...

When people say stupid things, and post stupid or racist  threads, of course people like me will jump all over them, and give our opinion.
Yes there are people who don't like China, I don't deny this, nor could I defend this.
I have people insulting Australia, and me, all the time, it is part of the fun and learning new things.  I know Australia is a racist country, I have seen this myself, as I am called upon to help, immigrants many times. Believe me they will get their apology when I am finished with a bus driver or a shop assistant.
I don't mind a robust debate, a little abuse as long as it is all in fun and is not personal.
There are good people out there, don't limit yourself and miss a good friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-6 14:56:10 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-6 14:49
Again, you are hopelessly mistaken.  Chinese doctors were prescribing less antibiotics because the C ...

The problem now is the added chemicals in the Chinese diet, put in by the farmer and the processing plant.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.