Author: urglyguy

What can I do to attract a girl?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-6 13:55:09 |Display all floors
I think you must have some characteristics attracting other girls, who just have not met you yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 08:24:39 |Display all floors
chrysazeng Post time: 2013-1-5 16:41
In my opinion, personal charm can be shown in the way you deal with life, your attitude toward lif ...

Wrong;

this solves everything;
money02.jpeg

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 11:18:26 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-1-7 08:24
Wrong;

this solves everything;

Well, money is important and i respect it, but it's not omnipotent, especially when it comes to love. You can't buy love with money, and if you can then that's not love. She will leave you without any doubt once you are having your bad days in your life.
Sure there are many girls chasing money and pursuiting material stuff, and there are still girls who put more importance to true love and are willing to stay with the one she loves through both good and bad times in life.It depends on oneself to chose what kind of life to lead.
Sadly, true love is getting more and more difficult to find in modern society, but we still have to believe the existence of true love, which has nothing to do with money, fame or power. At least i do and it makes me feel happy and hopeful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 11:31:10 |Display all floors
chrysazeng Post time: 2013-1-7 11:18
Well, money is important and i respect it, but it's not omnipotent, especially when it comes to lo ...

well....the only thing that can't buy is love....and love only...other than that...is everything...
so its omnipotent~

even true love will fail sometimes when it comes to money~
it will~ and it did~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 19:07:29 |Display all floors
Work hard to get rich and go to the gym. Or find a girl that is less materialistic and shallow.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 07:32:37 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-1-7 19:07
Work hard to get rich and go to the gym. Or find a girl that is less materialistic and shallow.

exactly~
that's why people always say...pretty blondes always can get good hubby~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 11:21:43 |Display all floors
That is easy,if you want to catch a fish,you should think like a fish.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.