Author: urglyguy

What can I do to attract a girl?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-4 10:56:06 |Display all floors
chrysazeng Post time: 2012-12-29 10:52
You perceive yourself to be ugly and poor, but i think that is not all the resons why girls are not  ...

thanks a lot for your suggestions. However, "inner beauty" or "personal charm" is kind of vague concepts for me. I dont even know about what's charming about myself? How can I achieve my personal charm?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-4 10:59:20 |Display all floors
a511404487 Post time: 2012-12-29 15:55
if what you said  is true , you are a ugly guy
you must want a pretty girl...
if ev ...

yes, I want a pretty girl. but who doesn't? All the boys concerntrate on girls' appearance. I am not an exception. Lots of guys who I know only date pretty girls, though they look like as urgly as me. To be honest, I have no idea how they can achieve it. I am so jealous of those guys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-4 11:05:42 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-31 20:54
its good...he then can ask for medicine or help to get some clothes from those pretty girls around ...

u are such a pervert

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-4 15:01:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by straydog_grrrrr at 2013-1-4 15:26

Why don't you just ask your mates to find you a date. I'm sure they know a pretty easy girl to go out with you make it a double date if that helps  . Now if you are talking about those pretty girl cows in the park  I don't want to know about it ok each to their own
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-4 20:06:11 |Display all floors
urglyguy Post time: 2013-1-4 11:05
u are such a pervert

woman likes it,,,they just pretend not to...
research n surveys proven woman r more pervert and wanting for sex than man~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-4 20:07:15 |Display all floors
urglyguy Post time: 2013-1-4 10:53
by "attract", I dont mean I attract their attention. you are so mean.

well...like at 1st sight...u dont know that?
that's why people always say 1st impression that seal the deal~
so u need to get the 1st notice~!
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 16:41:46 |Display all floors
urglyguy Post time: 2013-1-4 10:56
thanks a lot for your suggestions. However, "inner beauty" or "personal charm" is kind of vague co ...

In my opinion, personal charm can be shown in the way you deal with life, your attitude toward life. Such as being considerate, optimistic and responsible. As for work, always be confident and have your own tricks to solve problems and do your job well. Not all girls come to the good looking face when it comes to finding a bf, take myself for example, i would be attracted by some guy who has something i admire , such as his courage and insight, the working ability in his field, and even the undying smile on his face, which makes life so much easier sometimes. So when it comes to the moment like this, i would juust ignore the plain maybe ugly face that he is not so proud of.
You may don't have good looking for girls to worship, but i am sure there will be girls that attracted by your inner beauty, let's say soft power, lol~~~
When it comes to love, i think one will never love unless he or she really loves someone. My point is , be devoted in love. You said you don't have many girl friend, well, you don't have to. Find a girl who admires you as who you are, one is enough.
Most of us are just plain people but there's gonna be someone out there who think we are not as an individual. Go and find her, and remember: Constant dropping wears the stone! Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.