Author: justluke

I'm an English guy... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-20 09:49:59 |Display all floors

Are you serious?

I noticed that the date you posted your message was April 1. It was April Fool's Day. Are you sure what you wrote are true or not, I wonder, or did you just want to have fun? If you are really interested in Chinese culture, we may communicate with each other for I have great interest in western culture and English, the language itself so much that I even would like to say I love this language, just like the NBA TV ads reads,"I just love it". If I misunderstood you intention, "sorry" is the word I'd like to say. I just did not mean to do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-20 20:02:22 |Display all floors

nice to see you!

no matter  your are english guys or chinese guys or others.I am interested in communicate with everyone who love english-learning!
Really gald to know you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-4 19:44:55 |Display all floors

About English-learning

I am glad to learn English from you because I find that improving my listening comprehension is difficulty. Would you give me some advise.
I will apprecaite your help.

My email address      learning_partner@sina.com

Beijinger

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 10:46:53 |Display all floors

hi

hello, nice to meet you here.
i am a girl from hunan of china. i like western culture and english, but i am little  aware of it. now , i am studying english by myself, so my english is poor. i want to improve my english, especially written and oral english. a native spoker is a best choice, could you help me? and we can communicate and study our own culture each other. do you think so?
if you are interested with me, you can contact with me by e-mail. my e-mail address:hb-0202@163.com
look forward to your reply.
hanbin
May.07.2004

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 11:53:52 |Display all floors

my MSN

thyertay@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 11:55:15 |Display all floors

my MSN

thyertay@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 11:56:52 |Display all floors

my MSN

thyertay@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.