Author: Chinese.Stud

A Military War Between China and Russia: Who Would Win?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-28 23:56:29 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-12-28 23:30
Trust no one.

Trust your native instinct and your self-interest!

that's why no Chinese on Earth are able to stand together...that is why the World knows about it...and U.S. knows it clearly...and able to poke Chinese here and there...and Japan knows it clearly...and bought the Diaoyu island~

because everyone knows Chinese are selfish and will not cooperate together~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 23:57:44 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-12-28 22:14
You are getting to be  a grumpy senile derelict.

Corporal Bullmoose, you are henceforth demoted  ...

Nah ya old fart, it's your senility which afflicts this BBS. I hope they ban you again!

P.S; you cannot demote me, you never served and are too damn old to do so now!

I demote you back to the rock from which you crawled to re-emerge here. You are a cancer on this forum, plain and simple!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 23:59:04 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-12-28 23:30
Trust no one.

Trust your native instinct and your self-interest!

there is always a saying;

when Chinese compete with any other race in chess...Chinese sure win~
but when Chinese compete in chess on tag team...any team that have a Chinese in the team will lose~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 00:00:42 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-12-28 22:15
You talk too much, for a private!

And you talk too much for a senile old Singaporean...back to your depends and mopping up your drool!

I really hope you're banned again for the rest of your life this time! I hate your insistence that you are right and all others are wrong simply because of your age. I hate that you appear to fight for China but you're Singaporean. I hate that you came back and straight away tried to be the elder statesman here. I hate everything you stand for and are. I do not however, hate you. Rather, I pity you because this forum is about all you appear to have left in life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 00:04:31 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-12-28 22:27
This is what you a retired army derelict, would hope for a conflict between the bear and the drago ...

You obviously didn't read my last sentence you retarded drooling of fool! I certainly wish for no such conflict, or any other and i have stated so repeatedly in my many posts in this forum!
Your tail belongs between your legs again because it's obvious that not much else is there, fool!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 09:10:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 09:20:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.