Author: sunnylin01

Unbelievable! You can rent a wife in Thailand   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-30 19:13:44 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-12-30 10:49
I don't think so dude, I see many place such as hotel and bar are  charge  you more if you are whi ...

You had to pay, incredible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 19:37:33 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2012-12-30 11:46
In China, if you are a white man, you get free blowjobs.

Wait, what!!!!! WTF man, how did I miss out after years here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 22:35:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 23:15:41 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2012-12-27 14:29
This isn't news. Same thing happens in China, but under the name of "language exchange", which is al ...

Everyone in the world unless they are deaf, dumb and stooooooooooooooooooooopid realises language exchange is euphemism for seeking bf/gf! A serious language learner will look for a language school.....if they are serious about it, if money is an issue, they will save it and then attend a school! Teaching language is onerous and why would anyone volunteer free of charge?

I suspect both tutee and tutor get exactly what they want out of 'language exchange'. Unsavvy tutors end up out of pocket and bitter
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 23:22:26 |Display all floors
And if you have ever visited Thailand and observed anything..you'd realise these 'harlots' are nowhere as nice as decent Thai women! Why anyone rents these wives are a mystery......a dose of clap and years of misery follows.

I feel sorry for Thais whose country has been hijacked by prostitution.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 00:26:47 |Display all floors
Dont be naive Sunny Lin. In China it exists. It is called Er Nui....and many girls openly advertize to go out with foreigners and for free or one nighter. So the kettle called the pot black. Got it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-30 23:51:40 |Display all floors
it can happend in china

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.