Author: vincent01

[US] 10 endings for Chinese Immigrants in the United States   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-28 07:56:30 |Display all floors
whampoa Post time: 2012-12-27 05:27
Not propaganda but TRUTH.

Btw, jfenix have you been to Washington DC ?

Sex, greed, violence,... some of the stuff that's numbingly frequent in America.  'vincent01', you like those, no, si?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 10:27:25 |Display all floors
"sex, greed and violence"

also is in china even more so than in the states.

i wouldn't call anyone a traitor who wants to move to another country.
just because he/she/they want to find a better education system or better health care, living where there is fresh air and xenophobia isn't so rampant doesn't deduce a traitor

the writer of this article is total sb because he/she missed out on MANY points

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 13:51:24 |Display all floors
myatthwin Post time: 2012-12-28 07:54
Sure Afro-American have 'Caucasian' names but you, vincent01, does not deserve a 'Caucasian' name. ...

How do you know vincent01 is not a caucasian ?
Have you seen his face ?
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 03:42:18 |Display all floors
Life is what you made it to be. Don't care what others said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 00:19:58 |Display all floors
well Vincent. .That is your opinion....to each his pursuit of happiness. At least these people had purpose..Do you? What about people who jd kept ther essential Chinese values and helped made China what it is today like people from Hing Kong, Taiwan, Singapre, Malaysia, Indonesia, thailand, and the Philippines. Obviously you need to look further beyond the rim of the well you come from. <That is a Chinese expression...did you get it?)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 15:23:52 |Display all floors
Ending 1:  They Live well and go into mainstream and politics, they themselves or the next generations become mayor, member of the council or even ambassador. The ending is: He was attacked as a traitor when arrived China.

Okay... you have lost me on the very first post... given the how there are a good degree of folks around the world with Chinese ancestry serving in various posts in various countries.  Yet... it is perceived as "being a traitor in China"?  Pray, are you quoting someone else's website or news article?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.