Views: 7189|Replies: 10

Are you prefer son to daughter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-23 00:07:20 |Display all floors
Several days ago,I gave my teacher a ring for my current troubles.Yeah,this call has works,something I can not cope with by myslef before and now everything has been handled.Of course,we also mentioned the topic that is relevant to graduation.for my teacher,he perceive it would be better for a girl to hunt for a job acting as one teacher in middle school and there is no point to accept further education.he also added that he would encourage the one to pursue further study if the one is male.What the conception that has deeply rooted in his heart is that female should be inspire to keep a image of submissive and mild rather than to contribute all their energy to career.That is to say,for female,what their main task is to take good care of her family members.quite the reverse,for the male,who play a role of breadwinner in the family and naturally their burden to support the family tend to be extraordinarily heavy...When it came to here,which provocked my memory,I also have asked my parents about my decision to take part in the Postgraduate Entrance Exam and my father also aired his own views and his proposal was utterly in accord with my teacher.Of course,my father did not frown on my own resolution and what he emphasized repeatedly was that I should hold responsibility for my own choose and do it well.In other word,he maintain a neutral stance toward my own determination.In reality,after being made up my mind and my father incline to support my decision.....Nowadays,this kind of misconception that son tend to be more valuable than daughter seemed be still prevalent in our country..My friends,what is your mindset toward the point of view that the boys should acquire more knowledge than girls?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-23 13:59:31 |Display all floors
I have a daughter and a son, both are studying medicine. I enjoyed raising both, from playing war, to tea with the toys. I have great memories of both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 14:29:25 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2012-12-23 13:59
I have a daughter and a son, both are studying medicine. I enjoyed raising both, from playing war, t ...

I think the OP means gender inequality in employment thing.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-23 14:53:34 |Display all floors
amylhz Post time: 2012-12-23 14:29
I think the OP means gender inequality in employment thing.

We have laws to stop this in my country

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 23:22:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-23 14:38
In another post you claimed to be a PE teacher. All Chinese PE teachers I know are male, but in this ...

Firstly,thanks for your immediately correction toward my mistake.From you narrated above and I suppose that you are not a native by a foreigner.Yeah? what I wanna point out your misconception is that there no female teacher in the realm of sport is wrong...we also could see a series of sports that was teached by female teacher.such as aerobics...may you need search for more informations that is associate with PE.moreover,there also no sex discrimination in the career of PE teacher...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-24 15:33:05 |Display all floors
I see no difference it is up to the individual to decide .
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-24 22:50:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-24 15:16
Let me rewrite the first couple of lines of your post to give you a legup with English writing:

" ...

Thanks again.You know,what my objective to post  a variety of topics  here is hope improve my english,and I also eager someone who are excel in english can point out my error.  Yeah,I need someone to give me an assisstance in the aspect of english.Would you mind telling me your QQ and then I wanna add you as one of my friend..254880672.It is my QQ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.