Author: pleasurestream

Which one do I prefer, nice job or nice boyfriend?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-23 23:15:51 |Display all floors
Honestly, if he really loves you and you really love him you will work out a way to make the 3 year separation work. My "sister" who is from Taiwan was separated from her boyfriend for over 5 years and they got to see each other only twice in that time. However they stuck out their relationship, chatted by video online every night and so on and in the end they married two years after she went home.

So take the job and if you and your boyfriend if you are determined enough then you can survive and strengthen your relationship. If not and it fails then it's better to have it fail now than in a few years time when married for example.  

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-24 13:20:27 |Display all floors
Prefer?  of course you should prefer to a nice boyfriend. But the situation is not that simple, I guess. I am not sure whether you will lose one if you make decisions to grab one, if so, choose the one you will never regret for.
seems all the female friends here agree to let u leave for the new job, which is not bad, indeed, however, ask yourself do you really have to ask here, or in fact you have already made your decision and just search for supports and comforting here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-24 23:01:08 |Display all floors
If I were you, I would choose the promotion. If you two really love each other, you can ovecome the distance. If you end up with breaking, it just turns out that it is not true love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.