Author: pleasurestream

Which one do I prefer, nice job or nice boyfriend?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-22 20:59:55 |Display all floors
men are not reliable,independent is the most important.
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 00:00:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-23 01:12:54 |Display all floors
Stay with boy- i hihgly recommend. there are many opportunities for job but you love one man!
Warrior of Light!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 09:03:13 |Display all floors
Never to old to start a new life. If you are young person ; then take advantage of this new path on life's
road. There are many men in this world . Shanghai is not Beijing . I have lived in both places and I would not chooose Beijing to much politics and not very colorful. Beijing sleeps at night where as Shanghai comes alive . Much more to do in Shanghai the finical capital of China and the biggest city in China 19 million the last time someone counted.   
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 09:42:47 |Display all floors
The company you work for must have high expectations for your future .Show them they are right.
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 10:19:27 |Display all floors
Good response from all u guys here in the forum...! can i ask someone here something; what is the best way to find someone in china? i understand how vast the country is but at thesame time i think there can be a way....I'm wanting to find my son who'll be 5 yrs old in march 2013

Any information would be most appreciated.

Cheers
Colins

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 10:30:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lil.azngurl at 2012-12-23 10:31

You get the job in Shanghai. There are million men will meet you. Do not care the boy friend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.