Author: voice_cd

Translation Contest Series NO 2   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-18 15:12:50 |Display all floors

PS:发现漏了一句,重发一遍 O(∩_∩)O~~

本文节选自《大病儿童和他们的小小梦想》

Exerpted from Seriously Ill Children and Their Little Dreams

图片文字翻译:

Not want to be an ill pricess

The bare-headed Zuo Shuhan is dancing elegantly in the alley…

“I love dresses. Wearing a dress, I become a pricess, but I do not want to be an ill pricess. ”

左书函今年7岁,除了光光的小脑袋和苍白的面孔,她和正常女孩一样,喜欢跳舞,喜欢唱歌,喜欢玩耍,有着自己的小梦想。但她是神经母细胞瘤患者,仍然处于放疗阶段。

The seven-year-old Zuo Shuhan, except her bare head and pale face, looks the same as other girls who love dancing, singing, playing and have their little dreams. However, she has to undergo radiotherapy due to neuroblastoma tumors.

左书函一家三口住在一间不足5平米的小房子里,她最喜欢白雪公主,总是想象着穿上公主裙带上小皇冠的样子。她最希望病治好了,回到老家,穿上公主裙。

Zuo Shuhan lives in a less-than-5-square-metre house with her parents. What she loves most is Snow White, so she always dreams of wearing the pricess dress and the little crown. What she hopes most is to return to her hometown and put on the pricess dress after she is cured of the illness.

左小龙和蒋雪夫妻俩下决心一定要治好小书函的病。二女儿留在陕西的老家,由年迈的父母照看,他们则带着书函来到北京进行治疗。

Zuo Xiaolong and his wife Jiang Xue had made up their mind to cure Little Shuhan, their elder daughter. Thus, they took Shuhan to Beijing for treatment, leaving their yonger daughter in Shaanxi, their homertown, taken care of by the their elderly feeble parents.

活泼可爱的书函非常喜欢舞蹈,在医院的时候她会在床上蹦蹦跳跳地表演给同病房的病友们看。别的孩子都是害怕去医院,可是每次住院治疗,书函却很开心。这样我的病就能快点好,我可以回家上幼儿园,可以唱歌跳舞,可以跟妹妹玩。

The lovely Shuhan is fond of dancing very much. In hospital, she would dance on the bed for her wardmates. Other children are often afraid to go to hospital, while Shuhan is happy with hospitalization. “Thus my illness can be cured of as soon as possible, so that I can go back to the kindergarten, I can sing and dance, and I also can play with my sister together.”

左书函站在小屋门口,他们一家三口住着5平米的房子,这里是一片平房区,住的都是外来打工者。

Zuo Shuhan is standing at the door to the 5-square-mter house in which she and her parent live. This area is full of bungalows for migrant workers.

左书函拿着照相机给爸爸妈妈拍合影。书函的爸爸今年只有36岁,鬓角头发已经花白。妈妈蒋雪身上一件淡绿色的T恤是邻居给的,为了给小书函治病,他们夫妻俩已经两年没有买过新衣服了。

Zuo Shuhan is taking picture of her parents. Her father, only 36-year old, already has grey temples, while her mother Jiang Xue wears a light green T-shirt sent by the neighbor. To cure Little Shuhan of her illness, the couple have not bought themselevs any new clothers for two years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-18 16:14:04 |Display all floors
《大病儿童和他们的小小梦想》Sweet dreams of little angels with bad illness

Zuo Shuhan is a 7-year-old girl.  Except the bald head and pale face, she loves dancing, singing, playing and cherishes lots of dreams in her mind like the girls at her age. But she got neuroblastoma tumors and now is under radiation therapy.
Zuo and her parents live in a room less than 5 sq meters. Snow White is her favorite cartoon figure and thus she always images she could dress like the Snow White with princess's costumes and a crown upon her head. The biggest wish she has now is she could go home dressing like a princess happily and healthily.
The father, Zuo Xiaolong, and mother, Jiangxue, made up their minds to cure their daughter's disease.  Therefore, the parents headed for Beijing with the daughter for better treatment while they had to leave their younger daughter home with her grandparents.   

活泼可爱的书函非常喜欢舞蹈,在医院的时候她会在床上蹦蹦跳跳地表演给同病房的病友们看。别的孩子都是害怕去医院,可是每次住院治疗,书函却很开心。“这样我的病就能快点好,我可以回家上幼儿园,可以唱歌跳舞,可以跟妹妹玩。”
The lovely girl shows her fascination over dancing. She liked dancing on bed for the roommates while she was in hospital. Different from other children who fear hospital, Zuo Shuhan is happy while being hospitalized cause she said "I could be cured faster in hospital thus I could go back home for kindergarten and I could dance, sing and play with my sister again."

Zuo Shuhan stands at the door of their 5-sq-meter dwelling, a temporary home for her and her parents. The majority of the tenants of this bungalow community are migrant workers.  

左书函拿着照相机给爸爸妈妈拍合影。书函的爸爸今年只有36岁,鬓角头发已经花白。妈妈蒋雪身上一件淡绿色的T恤是邻居给的,为了给小书函治病,他们夫妻俩已经两年没有买过新衣服了。

Zuo Shuhan takes a photo for her parents. The 36-year-old father sees grey hair around sideburns. The couple have not gotten any clothes for themselves for Shuhan's treatment and the light green T shirt the mother has now is a donation from a neighbor.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-18 16:23:35 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-12-17 12:31
活泼可爱的书函非常喜欢舞蹈,在医院的时候她会在床上蹦蹦跳跳地表演给同病房的病友们看。别的孩子都是害 ...

Shuhan, who is lively and lovely, likes dance very much. In the hospital, she would bounce up and down in the bed, performing to the wardmate. Each time hospitalization, Shuhan is very happy. While other children are afraid to go to the hospital. " For this purpose I can get well soon. I can go to kindergarten in my hometown. I can sing, dance and play with my sister."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 08:59:50 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-12-17 12:34

Zuo Shuhan is standing at the door, all three of her family living in the house within 5 square meters. Here is  a cottage area,  the home of migrant workers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 09:25:39 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-12-17 12:38
左书函拿着照相机给爸爸妈妈拍合影。书函的爸爸今年只有36岁,鬓角头发已经花白。妈妈蒋雪身上一件淡绿色 ...

Zuo Shuhan is taking photos of her parents. Her father, only at the age of 36, is already full of grey hair on the temples. Her mother, Jiang Xue, is in a light green T-shirt which is given by neighbours. In order to cure the disease of Shuhan, the couple haven't bought new clothes for two years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 09:59:10 |Display all floors
Zuo Shuhan is a seven-year-old girl. Except for her bold head and pale face, she likes to dance, sing and to play games, and has her own little dream, just like other girls. But she suffers form neuroblastoma and is receiving radiation therapy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 12:03:43 |Display all floors
Zuo Shuhan is seven years old this year, except her bald head and pale face, she is no difference with other normal gilrs who love danceing, singing, playing arond and having their own dreams. However, she is suffering from neuroblastoma and still needs radiotherapy.

Zuo Shuhan lives in a small house which is less than 5 square meters with her parents. She loves Snow White the most, and always imagines herself wearing a princess derss and a tiara. She wishes badly that her illness could be cured, then she can go back to her hometown and wear a pricess dress.

Zuo Xiaolong and Jiang Xue are her parents, and this coulpe have made a great decision, which is to cure little shuhan's illness no matter what.  Therefore, they take shuhan to Beijng and seek for good treatments, leaving their younger daughter at home in Shanxi, taken care by their aged parents.

活泼可爱的书函非常喜欢舞蹈,在医院的时候她会在床上蹦蹦跳跳地表演给同病房的病友们看。别的孩子都是害怕去医院,可是每次住院治疗,书函却很开心。“这样我的病就能快点好,我可以回家上幼儿园,可以唱歌跳舞,可以跟妹妹玩。”
The lively and cherrful shuhan loves dancing very much. When in hospital, she always bounces up and down on the bed and gives her performance to other patients who share the same room with her. Different from other kids who are always terrified to to go see the doctor, shuhan is always happy every time she goes to see the doctor. " This can make my illness be cured sonner, then I can go back home, go to kindergarden, and sing, dance and play with my younger sister."

Zuo Shuhan stands in fornt of the door of her small house. She and her parents live in a house which is less than 5 square meters. This is a cottage area, and people who live here are all immigrant workers.

Zuo Shuhan is photographing for her parents. Shuhan's father is only 36 years old, but he already has grey hairs on his temples. The light green T-shirt of her mother is given by their neighbours. In order to cure their daughter's illness, this couple haven't bought any new clothes for two years.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.