Author: ttt222

Expert: China's submarines close to world level   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-19 05:35:48 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-18 21:10
Propeller have a signature and the secret is in the machining of the prop, badly machines props ar ...

Thank you Prof Calculus
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 05:38:33 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-18 21:13
Soryu technology is German, the Russian have the German CNC-Laser vertical lathes to make the props ...

soryu technology is German? Until you provide evidence, I will have to majorly disagree with you! You have to back this up with fact.....It is all Japanese. A quick look will indicate this.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 05:41:14 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-18 22:42
Interesting, good for western consumption, as if the Chinese have the american loud mouth and will ...

I see you now, you are busliy rebutting without regard for facts. That West publishes certain things does not EVER equate to knowing everything. China is always trying to steal US technology, that ought to tell you something.

Forget US, Japan will out tech China every day of the week......and the Chinese are aware. This includes Subs too or electronic warfare.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 05:54:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 06:00:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 12:29:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2012-12-21 15:16
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-12-18 18:40
Best conventional submarines is still the German submarine type 212 using Siemens proton exchange me ...

Inspector Alex

When is SIEMENs going to introduce an affordable 350 - 500kw FUEL CELL for the DISTRICT UTILITIES market. With heat exchangers, it could be more than 75% efficient. Some of the MEGASTRUCTURE will need several MW, and the compact SIZE of FUEL CELL PEM's is ideal.

Is there problems with a CHEAP methane reduction system to obtain H2 for the FUEL CELLS?
In the Malayan Federation, there is another cycle of OBSOLETE combined cycle plants in these decade.

That's probably a US$10 billion "obsolete plant" re investment cycle.Companies like YTL, Malakoff, Genting Sanyen are preparing their cash horde of upwards US$10 billion.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-19 13:27:20 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2012-12-17 17:21
or did they?

It happened, Raton says so

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.