Author: SMITHI

if not now, when is the time to talk about gun control?--GUARDIAN   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-17 14:37:42 |Display all floors
it'a probably too late to change anything
i'm afraid when the us economy dips further into depression
there'll be more senseless shootings in public places
really not too safe to be living in a country where the citizens are most heavily armed in the world
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 14:38:07 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-12-17 11:32
I HATE WHAT A SHORT SIGHTED MISGUIDED SOCIALLY DEPRIVED PSYCHOPATHIC CHILD  CAN DO. because we all s ...

The real criminal in this episode eludes attention as always.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 15:18:47 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2012-12-17 09:24
The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution reads: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to t ...

Thats right, an armed people is difficult to enslave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 15:31:15 |Display all floors
no the real criminal took his lumps and ate barrel better than many a so called good man. i am not saying the poor twit did not understand the finality of the decisions that in his isolation he FELT  justified in making. i am only sad for all of the people that are heavily invested in the outcome and superficially involved in the reasons that he perceived himself to be that disconnected from his peers. talk about social justice and madoff  would NOT  be in a fed jail for white collar wussies. and the trickle down effect   would drown him and his team of stolen lawyers in their own affluent  urine
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 15:48:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-12-17 15:59

so ... let;s talk about gun control. useless as it is to speak about . speaking helps who ? better to buy stock in rugger? and short it? to the end of increasing your position so you own more too short? all to shoulder a bigger percentage of the blood? ?

every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-17 16:58:28 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2012-12-17 09:24
The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution reads: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to t ...

This was written a long time ago and the world has changed, guns are dangerous and are not needed by normal people, they should be banned.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-17 17:00:23 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-12-17 11:47
even me knowing that foreigners hate us for our freedoms knows that things must change. so the quest ...

Did the children killed benefit from this freedom? I think not, you do not need a gun to be free.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.