Author: Revolutionar

Fracking, America's secret weapon. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-15 21:10:35 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2012-12-15 20:18
What will this mean to the value of the US $?

The market is already telling you  that the US $ is the strongest currency in the world, and for a long long time to come.

One must  really diversify from just listening to the right wing ideologues. And Ron Paul types.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-16 07:42:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-12-16 07:43

Fracking if done property can make the dirty Canadian tar sands non viable.

China has invested heavily into Canadian tar sands.

Fracking  has the potential to make China lose heavily in the Canadian tar sands.
China money disappeared down the drain, so to speak.

Canadian tar sands, just as bad as coal....or even worse .

Obama has a crucial decision to make too.

Lets hope Obama cancels those pipelines from Canadian tar sands to Texas.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-16 08:03:29 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-12-16 07:42
Fracking if done property can make the dirty Canadian tar sands non viable.

China has invested heav ...

Oh yes forgot about you and your wet dream of seeing a billion Chinese go hungry and live in starvation
Like I said if your god has a place in hell he'll certainly reserve one special place for the likes of you
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-16 10:17:55 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2012-12-16 08:03
Oh yes forgot about you and your wet dream of seeing a billion Chinese go hungry and live in starv ...

Not starvation.

But developing those dirty tar sands do great harm to planet earth.

China don't care, I care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-16 11:02:18 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2012-12-16 08:03
Oh yes forgot about you and your wet dream of seeing a billion Chinese go hungry and live in starv ...

China already burning too much coal in China.

Now, they want to consume the dirty Canadian tar sands....that should not happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 03:29:45 |Display all floors
Looks like the energy corps finds that cheap oil is not attainable through military means, and the United States finds that starting a military campaign to obtain economic concession or to enforce some warped ideology of hypocrisy is simply too costly and damaging. This is a good sign actually, the world needs to gradually include more gas in their portfolio, a cheaper and more environmental friendly means than oil and gas is abundant, and recoverable not just from fracking but from burning of fossil fuels.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 09:55:58 |Display all floors
lostfornames Post time: 2012-12-17 03:29
Looks like the energy corps finds that cheap oil is not attainable through military means, and the U ...

Yes, it does shows US has limitless reserves and you are lost for words.

US so flexible, it can not be put down for long

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.