Author: WhiteBear

Hong Kong today... You love it, hate it, or ...?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-25 23:14:28 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-6-25 20:48
NYC subway is at the bottom of the list or maybe the same as comparin to the UK's tube...which is  ...

YOU'RE WRONG.... NYC SUBWAY MOVES A LOT OF PEOPLE....IT'S CLEAN, SAFE AND ON TIME.....YOU MAY BE THINKING ABOUT THE RR NOT THE SUBWAY....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 01:15:22 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-25 07:14
YOU'RE WRONG.... NYC SUBWAY MOVES A LOT OF PEOPLE....IT'S CLEAN, SAFE AND ON TIME.....YOU MAY BE T ...

what am i thinkin and i live only few stops from the delancey or east broadway station (the F train)...live in NYC for almost 4 decades & what do you think that i dunno there  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 01:29:06 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-25 09:22
Ignore Snap's silliness mr. Chen.
Everyone knows the NY metro system is a relic from the Victorian ...

i cant be ignorin him cos he's my hometown comrade to begin with, and he's not too far from where i live but he sounded if i were some sort of alien (well, that wont bother me at all)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-26 01:58:02 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-6-26 01:15
what am i thinkin and i live only few stops from the delancey or east broadway station (the F trai ...

THE SUBWAY IS GREAT....IT GETS YOU HOME EVERY NIGHT ......

MAYBE ITS THE DRUGS.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 02:19:48 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-25 09:58
THE SUBWAY IS GREAT....IT GETS YOU HOME EVERY NIGHT ......

safe only if you dont flash your iphone or ipad inside the subway, and i heard so many idiots got mug just 'cause of that  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 02:26:16 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-25 09:33
I hope you won't get yourself into the mess Ed Snowden is in just now. On the other hand, you can  ...

ooh la la i need not to shop around anymore...and thanks for the offering, KB  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 16:28:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-7-2 16:31

I don´t love it but I like it a lot.

My maximum staying in HK was for a year in TST, Kowloon and in a friend's apartment in New Territories, I used to jog every night by Victoria Harbor, back and forth.

Nice shopping malls, nice restaurants and I found all kind of foreign products in the supermarkets. The transportation clean and fine, no complains.

What I dislike from HK is the high living cost and too crowdy places.
What I like from HK is people don´t staring on me.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.