Views: 3374|Replies: 4

how to create artifake inteligence [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-13 15:20:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-12-13 15:43

croud source? why not? the purpose of this thread is not to get into left brain right brain virtual drive through put discusion. or baud rates of . but simple skill set evaluation and emulation. and  how too you do you? like for an instance I have this theory that a Harvard educated dish washer with a masters in ergonomics and a bachelors in chiropracty could in theory teach a zen  class in the park about where to put a hanky . i once seen a cat get a blade of grass in it's nose and sneeze . the lion i beat with a palm frond reacted different when i  made it sneeze.
  that was to open your mind. if you can not picture things in your head and read  at the same time then have some body read this to you.
the thing to do is build a game ...inside of this game there is an "avatar"
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 15:55:15 |Display all floors
the avatar needs to be a scale-able model.tracked or wheeled skid steered microcontrolled wifi enabled.
you see where i am going with this? mosimo is cool but my neieghboors would mug him. plus he uses to much processing just to stay upright. a wheeled video game robot . no need to program it because a billion chineese can't be wrong? it creates the much needed consumer market and gets every body back to their farms

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 12:49:36 |Display all floors
the reason it must work. first off any idiot can build an open sourced game platform. i whent to school with a few. but to make an average half way intelegent person buy your product it has to produce ...something.
sort of handy as it does. in case i have not mentioned it . i have hobbies . i like to sell on ebay . some things i sell can not be exported. for instance the microcontrolled switch box to my minuaturized skidd steered robot. how is it my fault if i have standards? spelling is not one but apperently making bullet proof robots is. but it is a standard of quality. they are only small arms proof. otherwise the extra metal makes the wifi wonky.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 13:00:31 |Display all floors
also i build solar panels out of recycled windows .some of you will be happy to note the solar cells and batteries and charge controllers i buy bulk from china's us sellers here in the states.  i don't wan't to but even a speach impaired idiot can do watt vs dollar math. and i feel it does not matter if i use the savings in the battery bank . then the customer gets the best bank for the buck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 16:27:16 |Display all floors
thing is if you use computer contolled  broadcasters computer contolled receivers. and have a surplus of power. then to make a robot that tends a garden is how hard if you have a billion people that will pay to play on line. funny thing is you could act like the video feed is just the latest graphics. all the idiots in the world ask their friends to visit their farms.?WTF?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.