Author: vincent01

60-year-old man protests against land seizure [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-12 15:47:06 |Display all floors
Our gv should take rational measures to solve the problem.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-12 15:52:57 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2012-12-11 21:56
As usual: mafioso method used against those who REALLY built modern China.

Where are all those cowa ...

I would also like to hear the other side of the story .........

It is not unknown for some people to accept a compensation deal then the last two or three to leave decide they will not go until they get more  ........

On the face of it as presented it is indeed an unfair situation  ..........

But that does not make it total fact, and human nature is not always as honest as we would like it to be  ...........   !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-12 19:26:42 |Display all floors
The authorities should act against any developer using bully boy tactics to remove a legitimate land owner, yes we only see one side of this story but whatever the truth at does not show the developer in a good light, surely these things should be solved by the courts before anyone resorts to cutting off the utilities. If we knew who the developer was we could contact them for a comment on their side of the story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 19:36:21 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-12 14:05
Waiting to hear the other side of the story. We know some dirt was piled up against his house
and  ...

You are right Robert.  Chinese government officials never do anything wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 00:12:50 |Display all floors
Give them hell that man! Bravo
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 01:47:15 |Display all floors
Tho i can do nothing my heart goes out to them I am in hope that a mutual solution can be reached.
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.