Author: Mugy

what should I do??   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-30 09:23:18 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-8-29 20:13
well said

This "spoiled, I'll do what I want" attitude is beyond my comprehension.  "Responsibility" seems to be a forgotten concept.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-30 09:27:07 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-8-30 09:23
This "spoiled, I'll do what I want" attitude is beyond my comprehension.  "Responsibility" seems t ...

It does not bode well for the future, we are getting into the generation of spoiled childre of spoiled children.

My oldest is off to Uni in the UK soon and she has been told she will get a monthly allowance and if it is spent in the first week then she will have to go hungry. It is not about the money it is about developing a sense of responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 14:08:51 |Display all floors
As for your problem, I think he would understand your situation if you didn't present in his wedding.Because the exam was rather important for your future in your life.You mentioned that your relationship is very good,so I believe your friend will not be angry with you as long as you explained it to him.As for the money you gave,it should be proper according to your condition.You've said that you are still a student,and your friend will not pay more attention to it.If I were him,I won't care it.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-12 14:24:13 |Display all floors
Kathy2013 Post time: 2013-10-12 14:08
As for your problem, I think he would understand your situation if you didn't present in his wedding ...

Her friend should have gotten knocked up by now.
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 23:00:03 |Display all floors
"what he wanna is that all of his sincere friends would show up on that extraordinary moment and could give their heartful wishes to the two." this sentence  really makes my heart go on...what you wrote reflect your friendship,,but if this delayed your own things and let you in dilemma,,i think you just focused your whole mind on yourself,,your friend would forgave you ,,,trust me ...and you could take example by your friends...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 00:32:32 |Display all floors
mikesnow Post time: 2013-11-4 23:00
"what he wanna is that all of his sincere friends would show up on that extraordinary moment and cou ...

[center][/center]

^ Just teasing. ;)

As long as it is revived though: How did everything turn out, Mugy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 18:54:10 |Display all floors
Your best wishes is gonna be the best gift in the world to your best friends

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.