Author: Mugy

what should I do??   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-29 13:14:57 |Display all floors
Well, the entrance exam is quite important for you. And he, as your best friend, would understand that you should prepare for that exam. As red envelope, I dont think he'd CARE how much you give. The critical point is, you dont earn money yet.  So make yourself comfortable, and he knows you care his wedding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-30 22:51:16 |Display all floors
give what you can give , don't push yourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 14:01:51 |Display all floors
Take it easy.It's reasonable that you can't get your best friend's wedding ceremony.First,you must responsible  
for yourself,for your future.The very fact is that you are preparing for your Post graduate exam which is known by your best friend.as one of your best friend he should known.so he or she will forgive your absent.
  I think it is embarrassing  to put money in the red envelopes.instead,you can put some warm words and heart-feeling wishes for them.and write down many things you have experienced together and remember the past good time you spent together.express how deeply you cherish your friendship.
       The words from the bottom of your heart is best than anything else !friendship is invaluable
pass your success to the next generation

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-8 14:29:34 |Display all floors
billykeya Post time: 2013-5-8 14:01
Take it easy.It's reasonable that you can't get your best friend's wedding ceremony.First,you must r ...
I think it is embarrassing  to put money in the red envelopes.i

The tradition's origin dates back to  The Qin Dynasty, lasting from 221 to 206 BC.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-9 15:19:31 |Display all floors
billykeya Post time: 2013-5-8 14:01
Take it easy.It's reasonable that you can't get your best friend's wedding ceremony.First,you must r ...

words speak louder than money here
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 09:45:27 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2012-12-11 01:01
The red envelope is anonymous so who will know? 500 is far too much unless you are rich.

Are you talking the contrary?
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 09:48:15 |Display all floors
A good friend&his wedding which very likely happens once in a lifetime is BIG deal. Just show him you care,even though you don't have money,although I think 500RMB is the least to give to a GOOD friend.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.