Views: 2619|Replies: 5

should we report to the policer? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-8 23:51:17 |Display all floors
Today,there happened something awful in our library.Both students who fighted with each other on account of the noise one of two students made in our quiet self-studying room.The one who was badly hurted is my classmate.another man is one who chatted with his girlfriend loudly as if there is no one else present.their bad behavior has seriously influenced those students who seat around them.Accordingly,my classmate attempt to stop their conversation with a glance.what he conducted did not work and then,my classmate throw out a slight paper wads toward the two person who are conversing freely just following their own inclination.However,the boy rapidly grapped the black helmet and knock my classmate`s head.my classmate wounded in the end....whereas,when heard my classmates was beaten by others and a large body of my classmates has arrived.and then,my classmate has been sent to the hospital in the vicinity of my school.when mentioned the negotiation.what made us most indignant is the boy`s disrespectful attitude and he avoided his own responsibility for the injure accident....a number of students put forward a piece of advice that to call the police.Nevertheless,it was said that the boy`s relative worked in the local office station.that is to say,if we were report to the police and the biggest beneficial would be won by the boy rather than my classmate who get injury...which made so astonished that I can hardly believe the so-called justice ......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-9 03:06:13 |Display all floors
Mugy i hope ur classmate is ok. Is this a matter for the school to decide being that it happened on school grounds in their library?
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-9 18:24:07 |Display all floors
There are two sides to every story but if yours is correct then the school should take disciplinary action against the perpetrator. It is unfortunate that alleged corruption in your local police department prevents justice taking place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-9 20:51:47 |Display all floors
it happens all the time at any library branch either public library or SKOOL...if you kno the individuals just quietly report em to the security(that's why we invented celfone for...call the front desk)  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-9 22:49:09 |Display all floors
straydog_grrrrr Post time: 2012-12-9 03:06
Mugy i hope ur classmate is ok. Is this a matter for the school to decide being that it happened on  ...

Thank you...after being checked up via hospital yesterday and the diagnosis has proved that his injury is not fatal but still need time to recover...We have not report to the police but we have informed our school`s safeguard section of investigate the injury accident and they promised to get to the bottom of the matter,they also guaranteed that they would give us a reasonable reply for the matter...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-9 23:06:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-9 19:57
I am glad I am not the daddy of either of these young miscreants.

the assailant is a  local person and when notified his mother,his mother has arrived with anxious,moreover,his mother also apologized to my classmate for her son`s misconduct and she has pledged she would hold all responsibilities for what his son made. However,the boy showed no inclination to repent what he conduct in front of my classmate.moreover,he also  threaten that he will seek every opportunities to retaliate against those who involved the affray to help my classmate...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.